What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

Get some contacts and a new haircut. It's fucking pissing me off.

Edit: Haha Im gonna get negged repped but I dont care. Ur hair and glasses just annoy the hell outta me?!

word. who the fuck cares about rep anyway?

Thanks for the compliments (for my previous fit).

Please excuse the late reply. It's a CdG Homme wool half coat, which I got for less than $50 :)

and today... hot during the day, cold during the evening, and freezing indoors (can't control the stupid airconditioning in the office). Summer isn't quite over here yet, but everyone in my office brings along a coat or a thick jacket or something eqv to work because of the air conditioning hehe.

2edun2e.jpg

EDIT: thanks for the props... it's only been an hour since I posted this and I already got a lot of reps. I'm wearing Raf Simons pullover hoodie, LUC knit hat, distressed diors, and a pair of german army sneakers.

jun, awesome awesome outfit. is that a rick owens knit top?

Similar fit from Tuesday.

Raybans again

Alfani

Geoffrey Beane

Dukes again

Playboy ( fake from shanghai )

To School :

Chain stitch Hem soon ? Hopefully by this weekend.

You remind of those hostess scouts that camp outside Shibuya and Roppongi station. Gah....stop trying so hard.

miharayasuhiro

dior homme

apc

dior homme

florian denicourt bag

This actually looks really good. I don't particularly like you but this fit is on point. I'll call good looks when I see them. This is good.

Edit: Haha Im gonna get negged repped but I dont care. Ur hair and glasses just annoy the hell outta me?!

I think it gives him character, In fact I'm not quite a fan of your do, can it get any higher?

Do you corned beef.

ryegb did you take those in yourself?

Kind of. I have a sample maker at work that fixed them. I've had these for 14 years. I patched them with denim and lambskin. Zigzag stitched on the exterior, tapered to a 15" opening taking out from the inseam and side seam. Then I overdyed Black.

soepom may i know where u got your mil spec cap?

a friend brought it back from his trip to cambodia/laos/thailand - so it's from either one of those places. most probably one of those flea market buys.

A follow up to the motif of matching your friend - here's me and my sl*t in short dress, stockings and heels.

waywt0330boq2.jpg

me:

moschino dress (acquired from sl*t in a dress swap earlier this year)

cheap black stockings from guardian pharmacy to hide huge voodoo bruise on shin

zara kitten heels

Topshop show today. Twas a long day into the night but we squeezed in some fun.

Ma mistress and me...

P1020744.jpg

Topshop minidress, chain and slouch boots. Wolford tights.

haha, i don't care enough to neg rep you, frankly don't even know how to neg rep.

I've had glasses all my life and don't feel like getting contacts, sorry.

and i know my hair sucks, i just don't really care about it that much to do anything with it.

no glasses today just for Djrajio.

Large Head

Unknown pleasures tee

Cheap Monday Jeans

Brown Zig-Zags

keep the glasses, they look fine and if you dig em, wear em. fuck that guy, he's basically a snotty eddie munster with weirder clothes

eddie_caddy.jpg