What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

Wow, there are so many good fits on here. I can't say what I like about each and every one, so nice fits all around.

Tomorrow I'm putting my finger over the goddamn flash (can't turn it off)...

100_0617.jpg

100_0616.jpg

Not sure what's worse, too much light or too little...

Pierucci black one button suit

Taetossian of London dress shirt

Giorgio Morelli tie (your guess is as good as mine...but it's black with white roses)

Boss Black Label shoes

Prada briefcase

It may just my weird sense of aesthetics, but I think Prophet's hair is fine the way it is. I can definitely see how some people think that his hair doesn't fit with his look/head shape, but in ths case I think it works very well. If he did have a conformist haircut, this picture wouldnt appeal to me as much. He'd just look like any other guy in a suit (a good suit mind you). Not only that, but a short haircut would just make his face look that much longer IMO. This isn't a suggestion, but just on a tangent, I think that if False had black hair his look would be so much more striking (whether that is good or bad is up to you).

ikidomari, the tops are M and the jacket is 38, I should know, the jacket and hoodie are mine ;)

1995chardx, what shirt is that?

sidneylo, welcome. Those boots on the floor look interesting. Details?

Funny you should ask. They're my roommate's boots. I'll have to ask her the next time she's awake.

Seeing so many great looks here always drives me nuts because I simply can't pull them off and do what I want to with my life. When I was in school I could dress however I wanted and it didn't really matter, but now looking forward to my professional life, its really aggravating to see these ascthetics and inspirations and not be able to do it. Does that make any sense?