What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

American Rag Cie in LA carries Swear....last time I was in there they had the white deans and one other white style I didn't recognize....both around $190

First time pic poster:

Y3, Nudie Finns, Y3, Vintage Rolex

IMG_0156.jpg

wow nice.. i love how u match the colours. Any close up pics on those shoes? They look pretty awesome.

the gucci shirt is fake, the picture isn't.

thanks for the kind words guys, especially mike and cultpop. speaking of which, you can see i painting a started day of my waywt pic. that one's for you cultpop

For some reason I'm quite fond of fake Gucci although I rarely dig the original offerings, probably because they look like a DIY take on glamour fashion which is hilarious...

first pictoral WAYWT

rick owens

margiela

april 77

and later i put on some battered camo chucks

Love the way your April 77s stack at the ankles bro! Did you get 'em in L.A. or NY?

Guest umhaha84
yea it is. good luck on copping a pair. :)

dude, if i wear vans slip-on size.9,,,

wut size should i get??,, i know website tells me to buy 42, but i wanna make sure i'm

getting the right size

dude, if i wear vans slip-on size.9,,,

wut size should i get??,, i know website tells me to buy 42, but i wanna make sure i'm

getting the right size

erm I don't own any vans shoes, so I don't really know if you should buy EU 42. I wear US 9 for all my shoes and I went with EU 41 for those swears. They were initially tight on my last toe due to the pointed feature but they will stretch out abit after some wear. Maybe you could try emailing their customer service on the size info. Think they will answer you better.

lots of nice stuff in the past couple of pages... coldrice, really liking the jacket.

and some of you guys need to relax, act like you've never seen a female, creepy shit. try something like "nice fit" that seems to be the customary response towards most pictures here.

Guest Fade to Black
For some reason I'm quite fond of fake Gucci although I rarely dig the original offerings, probably because they look like a DIY take on glamour fashion which is hilarious...

correct me if i'm wrong but i think Gucci ended up doing a real version of this bootleg tee recently...i think Nigo wore it on one of his photo shoots. Pretty interesting take on the influence of counterfeit fashions, sometimes it puts out a gem of a statement like that tee.

nice outfit, coldrice.

I need to get batteries for my digicam, but I've been itching to post here. Nothing too special, for my first post, I fear, just out for drinks with the boys...

25-09-06_1639.jpg

25-09-06_1640.jpg

Socceroos (the Aussie team) world cup tshirt (from French Connection of all places)

Cheap Monday dry tight jeans

Le Coq Sportif "Escrime" trainers (they are apparently fencing shoes, they have foil mesh on the tongue...although I fenced for many years, and the feet are not a target area!)

In the background, 1200s by Technics, gin by Tanqueray, and a keffiyeh from some Arab dude in Jerusalem.

02-nov-1-2006.jpg

01-nov-1-2006.jpg

Momo custom tailored shirt

Marc by Marc Jacobs vest

Julian Red No Wash California jeans

Spring Court Canvas Mid sneakers

Cartier sterling silver Francias Tank watch

Raining in Tokyo today...repeat of a look that I really like...

Kolor cable knit wool bronze long cardigan

Striped-border uniqlo crew neck

Skinny Lad Musician black jeans

Silver necklace (not shown)

Alfredo Bannister black boots (not shown)

2896138988yy4.jpg