jaspar

Stevenson Overall Company

Good to know, thanks—might look into one

I’ve always washed sweaters by hand so never had to worry about it, but I’d def. like to be able to throw this in the machine with everything else, so if that helps it should be a good investment

I def recommend a mesh bag for it. my machine is pretty gentle but the mesh bag does make things come out better and also gives me peace of mind. 

How do the sleeves fit on the Cody shirts? I have a Unionist shirt in XL that fits well overall but is borderline too slim through the forearms—it works out okay, but does mean that I almost exclusively wear it with the sleeves rolled up past my elbows, which isn't ideal. Will I have similar issues with the Cody?

6 hours ago, julian-wolf said:

How do the sleeves fit on the Cody shirts? I have a Unionist shirt in XL that fits well overall but is borderline too slim through the forearms—it works out okay, but does mean that I almost exclusively wear it with the sleeves rolled up past my elbows, which isn't ideal. Will I have similar issues with the Cody?

I tried on the unionist shirt and I dont remember it being noticeably slim on my arms so I'm going to guess that if it feels slim on you, you may find that the Cody is similar. Stevenson is remaking the Cody again this year and he said that the fit will be more relaxed and less classic western style slim so that may work better for you.

Good info, thanks—was worried that would probably be the case 

Looking forward to trying on the new version when they come in!

The new line looks so good, we're getting a bunch of it at our stores starting tomorrow with the Cody shirt in four different fabrics.  I'm definitely getting that sweatshirt @goodrain posted above for myself in the orange color.

Edited by kiya

6 hours ago, Broark said:

Stevenson is back! Great to see them making stuff again: http://soc-la.com/item.php?s=17
I really like the color of this Dominator flannel.
QMpACFr.jpg

Love that spade pocket shape

Corlection Stevenson Collab Farm Hand Pants.  I just washed them for the first time from many wears.  

IMG_2872.jpg

IMG_2871.jpg

IMG_2870.jpg

IMG_2869.jpg

IMG_2868.jpg

IMG_2867.jpg

IMG_2866.jpg

IMG_2865.jpg

Insane buttons on the Explorer shirt.

@goodrain This was the best I could do with the fit pics.  The pants were pretty large when I bought them, I went true to size 34 and were like a 36.  It's based on a WW2 cut, but I ended up taking the knee and leg opening in.  Actually, with them being roomier on the top block and waist actually helped me out because of covid weight

IMG_2892.jpg

IMG_2891.jpg

IMG_2890.jpg

IMG_2889.jpg

IMG_2888.jpg

IMG_2893.jpg

IMG_2894.jpg

IMG_2895.jpg

Anybody here bold enough to wear the leopard print jacket that’s coming out this season?:laugh2:

46 minutes ago, mlwdp said:

Anybody here bold enough to wear the leopard print jacket that’s coming out this season?:laugh2:

yes:D

This search function isn't working for me. UGH. I hope someone can help me out! I know Stevenson is notorious for vanity sizing (well, the "older" versions)...I was thinking of getting a pair of La Jolla's. I'm a standard size 34. I had a pair YEARS ago in a 34 and I remember them being too big. I recently got a size 33 Santa Rosa and I think they fit great. Should I be sizing down 2 (to 32), and will that be safe on the La Jolla's?