SUPERDENIM SMALL QUESTIONS THREAD (Use instead of making new threads)

minya

Heres the distressed, faded unwashed jeans my godbrother got:

http://www.levisstore.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2145778

and these were the "dark blue washed raw denim":

http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main/ProductDetail.jsp?FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=282574491469015&PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524446147731&R=805408821864&P_name=Boss+Orange&sid=11025ED7CF17&ASSORTMENT%3C%3East_id=1408474395222441&bmUID=1168869874188

thanks for the quick replies Superstar, with your fast responses, I've been gigging out:

026av1.gif

indigo will definetly come out of those...

about the wash, maybe its the fact that the jeans have been dark blue dyed and then washed afterwards... but im totally not sure about that...

Guest jeffvyain

hopefully someone can answer me this:

my washer has a strong tendency to twist the living shit out of one pant leg every time i wash my jeans. this has happened 3 times with my samurais (thankfully no damage done to them) and now twice with my APCs. This past time, i forgot to turn my APCs inside out, and the washer twisted them so hard it looked like when you wring a towel out, and i ended up with a thin line down the left leg. kind of a bummer. i know every washer is different, but is there some sort of consistant setting that doesn't result in the washer twisting like a fuckin tornado and fucking up my jeans? i always pull them out before the spin cycle, but it's just the regular washing that's doing it.

Er. Theres alot of sites that have nudies under 200, so I dont know what snuggle is talking about. I think any nudies over 220 is mad overpriced

cheapest i've seen selvage nudies online is for about $170~ plus international shipping (from kitchener). i guess i don't consider that "cheap," especially considering you can get APCs for just over $110 shipped domestically.

out of curiousity -- where have you seen selvage nudies cheaper?

cheapest i've seen selvage nudies online is for about $170~ plus international shipping (from kitchener). i guess i don't consider that "cheap," especially considering you can get APCs for just over $110 shipped domestically.

out of curiousity -- where have you seen selvage nudies cheaper?

...but nudies>apc's....

Ok, despite previously thinking to myself I was done with the look, I really want a new pair of skinny jeans now, especially with warmer weather coming where it's easier to rock the look with just a pair of skinny jeans and a t-shirt. I just measured my waist line where I normally wear my jeans. My waist where I wear my jeans (not my true waist) is a 32,my thighs are between 18-19 inches, and my calves are 14 inches. What brand should I be looking at here? I already have Cures from APC, but I'd like something new. I like the look of April 77s but I don't know if I could fit into them or not. Advice please?

I can't tell if you're kidding or not but I don't know if I'm ready to post a photo of myself wearing boxer brief on the internet. Besides my camera is out of comission for a while, I can borrow another one tomorrow if it really comes down to it.

The only pic I have is of me wearing a pair of Earnest Sewn Fultons size 29/34, it's really shitty quality though so I'm sorry in advance

jeans2012.jpg

Guest MdJesus77

hey, i got a question about sizing for cheap mondays regular dry blacks, i heard that the waist runs fairly big, and im a 29, 32 in levis 514 slim straights, so, would i be a 26 or 27 waist in cheap mondays?

Anyone know of the difference between the old cures and the new cures?

Also, are there places to buy apc hipsters and old cures besides apc.fr? Denimbar doesn't happen to carry them do they? I know the hipsters are pretty similar to the new standards but with a much lower rise(girl jeans), and the old cures look much fuller than the new cures. Is there really a difference between new/old cure and new standard?

Just got these Cheap Mondays from a Supermarket sale - keep or resell? They're the skinniest jeans I own, and I think they look a little ridiculous on my thighs and calves. Maybe I just don't have the right body for this cut. They're 2% something-that's-stretchy, so they won't stretch permanently.

cheap_monday_0050b4.jpg

cheap_monday_00775a.jpg

Aaaand here's a giant picture of my tuckus -

cheap_monday_006664.jpg

hey, i got a question about sizing for cheap mondays regular dry blacks, i heard that the waist runs fairly big, and im a 29, 32 in levis 514 slim straights, so, would i be a 26 or 27 waist in cheap mondays?

i dont know about all that. if you normally wear a 29 the lowest i'd go is 28. I normally wear 30s but got 31w cheap monday dry blacks and with a belt its fine, so i dont think that they run big at all

• superfuture unpinned, featured, unfeatured and pinned this topic