SUPERDENIM SMALL QUESTIONS THREAD (Use instead of making new threads)

minya

hey peeps would wearing unsanforized denim without soaking first affect the shrinkage when you decide to wash say 6 months later?

Yes, it will. Unsanforized denim shrinks when it is washed, so after you put 6 months of wear into it, you might find that it is too tight after the wash. You can avoid this by dry cleaning, or soaking the denim while you are wearing them, but weird shrinkage will occur, which might mess with your honeycombs.

Does anyone else get inexplicable wear about and inch or two from the bottom of their jeans, directly along the inward-facing seam? I've had this on my Levis, APCs, and now KMWs and it's annoying, the edge of the denim frays and reveals the white threads in no time. I'm sure this is ocd but it gets on my nerves since it's showed up on all my jeans within like a month.

pics:

weird.jpg

DSC02262.jpg

Does anyone else get inexplicable wear about and inch or two from the bottom of their jeans, directly along the inward-facing seam? I've had this on my Levis, APCs, and now KMWs and it's annoying, the edge of the denim frays and reveals the white threads. I'm sure this is ocd but it gets on my nerves since it's showed up on all my jeans within like a month.

pics:

It's not inexplicable. Your ankles are close together and your pants rub when you walk.

Pretty damn tight especially when I try to spread my legs. I'm still breaking them in...

On the other side of the jeans it is perfectly ok it is only on the outisde so I don't think it's a hole... but I have no idea how the hell that could have happened unless someone clawed me in the balls or something.

crotch2.gif

crotch1.gif

Pretty damn tight especially when I try to spread my legs. I'm still breaking them in...

On the other side of the jeans it is perfectly ok it is only on the outisde so I don't think it's a hole... but I have no idea how the hell that could have happened unless someone clawed me in the balls or something.

Doesn't look like a hole to me either. That part of the jean has more than one layer of fabric anyway, so it would be tough to develop a hole there.

But dude...stop clawing at your crotch! Jeez...:eek:

• superfuture unpinned, featured, unfeatured and pinned this topic