SUPERDENIM SMALL QUESTIONS THREAD (Use instead of making new threads)

minya

-Kept searching for a specific question like this but couldn't find it. I know the samurai thread says to stay TTS, but how is it after wearing it for a while? does it get super loose at the waist?

Levi's 511: 32x32

-Tried APC NCs before a few years back, but started to hate the skin tight wrap around my legs

-Should I go true to size for Samurai s0500x or size up 1 even? (looking for a slim, almost straight look/feel.

Thanks

Thanks for the fast response! Also to measure the waist I should lay the jeans flat on the floor with buttons and fly closed all the way. Then I measure straight across and multiply that number by two to get a waist size? What are the units that I should be measuring in as well? Thanks

If you're going with imperial, then I suggest using inches as miles are probably too big for your purposes.

If you're more of a 21st century metric character, then cm is preferable as there will be too many confusing 0s after the decimal point if you use km.

I'm looking for a pair of mid-range priced slim fitting jeans. I have previously owned APC New Standards, Naked & Famous Slim Guy and LVC 1947 501s. Out of all of them my favourite was the LVC 1947s but I would like to try something different and a bit slimmer! My budget is £150 GBP and the store must ship to the UK. I'm currently looking at Flat Head F310 on Self Edge but they are just out of budget! What are my other options?

how do I measure my true size? when I measure my waist I get like 37 inches. The problem is that I wear 32-33 in most of my jeans. When I measure my unwashed 33-34 Lee 101s they are 34 inches (and a little to big in the waist). I hope you can help me! Sorry for my bad english :-)

could someone quickly tell me which PBJ styles come in NON-SLUBBY denim? Looking into a pair but I've already got one pair of slubby jeans and that's enough for me haha

all pbj jeans are all famous for their slubby denim. however there's one i've had experience with that isnt as slubby which is their 24oz series.

Does anyone know about a brand with selvedge jeans and backpockets with an inner seam like ROY's?

Saw a guy the other day wearing jeans looking like that but with different kind of patch.

hmm... not sure, where you saw them? might be a local brand. There are tons of denim brands and absolutely they will have something look similar although they not intend to copy.

Ever since the Roy Ducks sold out, I've been trying to find an alternative. I knew Round House sold Duck-pants, and while not Cone they're made in USA. I was stumbling around their site and noticed they sell in Japan. And like every single other company, they offer Japan cool shit they don't offer domestically. For example :

BIKER.jpg

The hickory stripe are pretty rad too IMO.

I contacted Round-House directly via email, but I was curious if any one knew of a source for their limited edition Japanese offerings just in case they can't sell any of it domestically. It seems stupid to have to proxy a garment made in Shawnee,OK USA to Nebraska,USA from Japan... but they're pretty cool pants, and I feel like IF they were able to sell them domestically the cost would be considerably less given they aren't being shipped to Japan.

I probably should have just said, 'I want these pants, but I can't figure out how to get them without a damn proxy. Help!'

Are these two tight on me? They are 2 month old APC PS sized down 2.

DSC01481.jpg

DSC01480.jpg

From someone who owned a pair of PS, my fit was that tight at the beginning too. Started wearing them whenever I could and they started loosening up. The discomfort goes away after about 3 weeks. 2 months in the fit was perfect.

• superfuture unpinned, featured, unfeatured and pinned this topic