SUPERDENIM SMALL QUESTIONS THREAD (Use instead of making new threads)

minya

Hi, I was wondering if someone could help me find a particular fit of jeans. I 'm looking for a pair of straight fit jeans with identical measurements for the width and hem. I pretty much want "straight" fit jeans in the literal sense. Also, I have a relatively small waist (6'1)... so that makes things difficult. I'm a size 26 in Nudies.

So could someone recommend me a pair of jeans that fit this criteria?

Hi, I was wondering if someone could help me find a particular fit of jeans. I 'm looking for a pair of straight fit jeans with identical measurements for the width and hem. I pretty much want "straight" fit jeans in the literal sense. Also, I have a relatively small waist (6'1)... so that makes things difficult. I'm a size 26 in Nudies.

So could someone recommend me a pair of jeans that fit this criteria?

Average Joe in Nudie didn't suit you?

does anyone know which japanese denim brands make a jean with a similar fit to the APC petit standard? i'm looking for same fit but a bit tougher denim. thank you in advance. ciao

somet....

http://blueingreensoho.com/site/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=2441&category_id=&manufacturer_id=36&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=62

Ill be going to hk this sept and drop by take 5. Im a huge fan of raw denim but unfortunately, its scarce here in the Philippines. I'm looking for a straight to slim fit, probably around 14.5 - 21 oz in weight (or as much as my budget would allow). Im 5'10 190 lbs 35 waist.

Ive been eyeing a few pairs and have been reading a lot..so here's what ive narrowed it down to: (in no particular order) Eternal 811, Sam 710s, PBJ 005, fh 1001, IH 634s or B01..

Now ive been checking the take5 site and im not sure if what they have in the site is whats currently instore. Anyone been there recently? Prices still updated? Any thoughts on what i should cop?  thanks!

Ill be going to hk this sept and drop by take 5. Im a huge fan of raw denim but unfortunately, its scarce here in the Philippines. I'm looking for a straight to slim fit, probably around 14.5 - 21 oz in weight (or as much as my budget would allow). Im 5'10 190 lbs 35 waist.

Ive been eyeing a few pairs and have been reading a lot..so here's what ive narrowed it down to: (in no particular order) Eternal 811, Sam 710s, PBJ 005, fh 1001, IH 634s or B01..

Now ive been checking the take5 site and im not sure if what they have in the site is whats currently instore. Anyone been there recently? Prices still updated? Any thoughts on what i should cop?  thanks!

Thanks -- I wiped most of it off with a damp cloth. To be safe, I used an upholstery cleaner as well. Seems as though it worked.

I tried to rep you for the response, but sufu didn't allow me to.

sufu's a bitch, thanks anyway ;-)

I will be purchasing a pair of APC's Petit Standard Sky Blue Denim, I was wondering what exactly was the process for washing white denim, whether there was specialty detergent such as Woolite Dark for the other raw denims, and what exactly to do in terms of slight staining here or there. I wanted to get a pair for fashion related reasons but I'm not exactly sure how exactly to go about it or to just get some chinos instead.

quick question

I have a 6-7 yr old pair of Helmut Lang raw classic jeans which I love but they need to be replaced.

Tried APC, love the fit but after only 6 months the first holes appeared which is a bit to soon for my likings.

Any suggestions on something similar? (clean, plain, no stichting on back pockets) .

Norse project's two or albam's slim? Does anyone have any experience with these?

Thanks in advance!

I've been wearing my Iron Heart 301s for a year. the crotch blew out pretty badly on both sides of the center seam. I had them repaired at self edge, but after wearing them for another week, they ripped again in the crotch, closer to the knee.

This is the first pair I've worn for this long.

At this point, should I just put repairs on repairs on repairs and try to go for 2 years? Is that what happens after wearing a pair of jeans for this long?

I'm looking for a pair to alternate between this pair. Anything similar to the 301s from another company? Heavy and slim is what I'm looking for.

Thanks!

• superfuture unpinned, featured, unfeatured and pinned this topic