SUPERDENIM SMALL QUESTIONS THREAD (Use instead of making new threads)

minya

A friend of mine has bought a pair of Evisu that he now wants me to list for him on eBay (he doesn't have an account) but I have next to no knowledge on their jeans so have very little idea how they should be listed.

If someone could give me some information it would be much appreciated:

They were bought from a legit Evisu dealer locally, so I know they aren't knock-offs and have the No.2 stamp on the patch, the guls appear to have been screen printed on. I'd hazard a guess that they are one-wash and are a pretty baggy, straight leg cut.

Any guesses as to what model number they may be or anything like that, because he has even less of a clue than me!

hopefully will be able to get pictures later on.

Hi, whats a pair of jeans that can sustain a lot of washes while still achieving good fades? like being washed once a month (being worn everyday)

Thanks

Most of the quality brands that are discussed on here will retain a good amount of indigo over repeated washes and will be hard wearing.

A friend of mine has bought a pair of Evisu that he now wants me to list for him on eBay (

They were bought from a legit Evisu dealer locally, so I know they aren't knock-offs and have the No.2 stamp on the patch, the guls appear to have been screen printed on. I'd hazard a guess that they are one-wash and are a pretty baggy, straight leg cut.

You need to find out which year - cut they are...

Number 2 denim is not worth as much as No.1 or No.0....for instance - a No. 1 denim sells in Japan for about 33000 Yen...No. 2 about 26000 Yen...

I am not sure - but you should be able to figure out the style by looking at the inside tag..

(Look for 2000 , 2001 and so on..normally the leather patch also says it...)

Number 2 denim is not worth as much as No.1 or No.0....for instance - a No. 1 denim sells in Japan for about 33000 Yen...No. 2 about 26000 Yen...

Are they that much these days? I remember buying No.2 for about 17000yen and No.1 for something like 23000yen years ago. Thats inflation I guess!

Stabliu: Go to Ueno, here you will find Hinoya and Amerikaya who probably stock all those brands you mentioned between them and a whole lot more!

Details of these stores can be found using the search tool.

hi guys, i need help on this particular Big E. supposed to be quite old, but i'm not sure. any info on this (what year, what model, estimate of price) is greatly appreciated. thanks!

just more info, my friend mentioned that he got this around 7 yrs ago, and its not brand new also.

y stiching on front button.

redline.

checking if this is some variant or something cos its not the usual 502bxx tag.

if you roughly know, or need more pictures, kindly email me at [email protected]

pls help me on this!

sorry for the picture-heaviness...

DSC07223.jpgDSC07222.jpgDSC07215.jpg

i only have some edwin's and levi's at the moment so i have two quick questions:

1) generally with nudies, how many do you size down? 2?

2) what about sammies (hope to cop a pair in tokyo)?

thanks.

If you are going to tokyo, go look at and try on samurais...

• superfuture unpinned, featured, unfeatured and pinned this topic