Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

The Imperial Prospector Jean & Yellow Rat Madras Check

We've just received a new jean from Imperial and a Japanese madras check shirt from Yellow Rat.

The Prospector is Imperial's first new model in over five years. Our customers continue to love Imperials fits, fabrics, and details and we're glad to have something to add to their line-up. Last year Imperial moved all production of their most popular models to Japan and this new jean is also fully produced in Japan. The Prospector is a slightly slim jean with a medium rise and an intense taper yielding a small leg opening. This jean comes in a new 14oz Japanese selvedge denim.

We've also received a new Yellow Rat shirt perfect for the warm weather made out of a green Japanese madras check fabric with nylon fish eye buttons.

The Imperial Prospector jean and Yellow Rat Madras Check shirt are available now at all Self Edge stores and in our online store.

Shop Imperial Jeans

Shop Yellow Rat Summer Fashions

PROSPECTOR_01.jpg

PROSPECTOR_03.jpg

PROSPECTOR_04.jpg

PROSPECTOR_06.jpg

YR_GREEN_01.jpg

YR_GREEN_04.jpg

kiya, does josh have two different pairs of sexfhxrjb15s? he must seriously like them

Nope, only one pair.

must be the lighting or something... i could've sworn that they were lighter than in those new yellow rat pictures. Anyway, is this denim going to be in the 106bsp for the foreseeable future? I'll honestly probably pick those up next. This denim is amazing

must be the lighting or something... i could've sworn that they were lighter than in those new yellow rat pictures. Anyway, is this denim going to be in the 106bsp for the foreseeable future? I'll honestly probably pick those up next. This denim is amazing

Yup, thats the new denim for all RJB jeans we stock. The 105BSP just got restocked at all stores today.

Are the Flat Head and Self Edge feather rings sized the same (I know they are technically one size fits all, but I mean is either one larger in diameter than the other)?

Diameter is almost the same on both, the FH ones is wider though.

that FH shirt looks so awesome in this..proud to be wearing 3sixteen jeans!

Thanks for watching. We get along very well with the folks at TFH - we did a tradeshow together with them in Las Vegas this past February and will be showing alongside them at Bread & Butter this upcoming July. Nice guys, amazing product.

Kiya, no new news on the next SEXDB?

We're getting the Red-D slim jeans May 1st and the collabs June 1st.

When will there be a restock of the Roy SF01 special fit jeans?

No restock on those, Roy rarely makes the same jean twice.

Next Roy release is May 18th and its a super slim cut.

Hey Kiya, are you going to get the SBG Beatle Busters from Iron Heart at SE?

Nope, we're not stocking those.

If you want a slim SBG denim the 8301s is exactly that.