Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

Those Mister Freedom jackets are the bomb. I especially like the white one. It looks like the white one is flannel lined and the denim one is blanket lined; can you tell if they are equally good at keeping out the cold?

The blanket version if a very warm jacket, the denim one isn't nearly as warm.

are you guys expecting a re stock of 3sixteen+ 21BSP (size 33) ?

Restock on that is January 15th.

what size FH BSPs does SELA have in stock? i'm guessing i'll be around a 31 or 32, but not sure exactly

As of today we have a full stock of that jean.

Like Toronto winter warm?? (i.e. really fucking cold)

If you're wearing a flannel or something under the jacket you should be fine even in very cold weather.

I just got a strike gold hoodie from seny.

It fits me perfect right now, but I just saw online that they shrink with washing....

Is there anyway i can wash it without it shrinking? or are my only options to not wash/dry clean?

Please let me know

By the way, the hoody is amazing, I've been wondering for a while why everyone seems to be talking about it, and the moment I tried it on I knew haha. It feel like I never left my bed....

I just got a strike gold hoodie from seny.

It fits me perfect right now, but I just saw online that they shrink with washing....

Is there anyway i can wash it without it shrinking? or are my only options to not wash/dry clean?

Please let me know

By the way, the hoody is amazing, I've been wondering for a while why everyone seems to be talking about it, and the moment I tried it on I knew haha. It feel like I never left my bed....

If you dry clean it you won't get any shrinkage at all, if you cold wash and line dry it the shrinkage will be kept to a minimum.

I guess I will dry clean then.

This won't damage the fabric though will it?

I have been told in the past that dry cleaning damages denim, don't know if this also applies to cotton.....

Thanks for the input though guys!

It doesn't damage denim as much as it doesn't allow it to age in a natural way because the cotton isn't being washed as it normally is in a washing machine. You'll be fine dry cleaning your sweater.

Dry Bones Winter Shirts & Watch Caps

Dry Bones has just delivered some great pieces for the winter months. Three new flannels and a two wool and acrylic blend watch caps.

Two of the flannels are of a heavy weight with a great choice of details in the pocket and button designs. One flannel is a single needle stitched shirt made of a medium weight brushed flannel, easy to wear dressed up or down.

The watch caps are a Dry Bones developed fabric which is a blend of virgin wool and acrylic, they keep you super warm and are comfortable.

All these new items along with a full restock of Dry Bones socks are available now at all three Self Edge stores and in our online store.

Shop Dry Bones Online

DB_SHRT_BLUE_01.JPG

DB_SHRT_BLUE_04.JPG

DB_SHRT_GRN_01.JPG

DB_SHRT_GRN_04.JPG

DB_SHRT_YELLOW_01.JPG

DB_SHRT_YELLOW_03.JPG

DB_CAP_BLK_01.JPG

DB_CAP_BLK_02.JPG

DB_CAP_GRY_01.JPG

DB_CAP_GRY_02.JPG

Is there going to be anything going on for black friday?

Nothing other than all the new product. All the stores are full of new items which haven't even hit the online store yet, we can't photograph and do write-ups fast enough. If you're local to one of our stores come in and check out all the new stuff, if you're not local, it's all hitting the online store every few days over the next few weeks.

Those Dry Bones flannels are beautiful, but the arm length measurements seem to be rather short.

Measurements can be deceiving at times, they're actually longer than sleeves on most BR and SC shirts once worn.

Iron Heart Winter Shirts and The Vulcan Jean

Iron Heart does warm shirts very well and every year we look forward to what they have in store for us when it comes to heavy weight shirts. This year we've received the heavy herringbone shirts which quickly sold out and now we've got two new ones.

The first Iron Heart shirt is their red buffalo check shirt in a super heavy weight flannel and custom Pemex buttons. Next up is a black 8oz denim shirt with hand pockets thats lined with a cotton blanket with quilted satin sleeves for comfort.

Along with these new shirts we've received the new Vulcan jean. This jean is in the 634s cut and made out of a 18oz raw unsanforized denim, a great fitting jean that is super functional due to all the hidden pockets on the inside of the regular pockets.

These three new items along with a full restock of all jeans, belts, and jackets are available now at all three Self Edge stores.

Shop Iron Heart Online

IHSH-71_01.JPG

IHSH-71_04.JPG

IHSH-71_07.JPG

IHSH-72_01.JPG

IHSH-72_04.JPG

IH-634SV_01.JPG

IH-634SV_05.JPG

KB. Any plans on stocking anything from the Sunny Sports FW12 collection?

Nope, we're only doing their spring/summer collections.

Hey. Would it be possible to order another one of those $79 googies cardigans on the Flat Head page in a size small? Are the cardigans discontinued or is googies no longer carried by Self-Edge? Thanks.

I really like cardigans.

Edited by JeansTooTight

Hey. Would it be possible to order another one of those $79 googies cardigans on the Flat Head page in a size small? Are the cardigans discontinued or is googies no longer carried by Self-Edge? Thanks.

I really like cardigans.

No, those were from four seasons ago.

If you like cardigans we're getting a seriously beautiful one next week from Stevenson, it's a natural indigo knit cotton cardigan.

Edited by kiya

that will be mine.

Considering your current style of dress and look i think it would fit you very well, it'll be at SENY on tuesday.

EDIT: OH SHIT IT JUST SHOWED UP: https://twitter.com/BRRYBNDS/status/272416738296086529

Edited by kiya