Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

Hey Kiya,

I have a pair of jeans that need some repairs and I have a friend that's going to be visiting SF in a week. Can I get her to drop it off for me? and is it possible to ship it back to my so she wouldn't have to go back and pick it up?

Thanks!

Hey Kiya,

I have a pair of jeans that need some repairs and I have a friend that's going to be visiting SF in a week. Can I get her to drop it off for me? and is it possible to ship it back to my so she wouldn't have to go back and pick it up?

Thanks!

Yes and yes!

Lets go through the remaining permutations...

How about emailing you a photo of my jeans for an online photoshop repair? Then you could teleport them back to me as a physical pair. Do you have that facility?

Edited by Maynard Friedman

I'll be in town on business soon, but my flight leaves out before SE opens and I need to drop some pants (3) off for hemming. Is it kosher for me to pay a homeless dude to camp out in front of the shop until you guys open up so he can drop them off? He can wait out in front of the shop the 2-5 days until the hemming is done. Meanwhile I'll FedEx a check to you guys, you can cash it and use the cash for the cost of hemming and then whatever's left give back to the homeless dude and he'll take the pants down to the post office and ship back to me?

Edited by xchen

I'm sure this has been asked before, but is there an ETA on restocks for the Strike Gold loop wheeled hoodies? Need a Small in the black. Kiya any chance you may have one laying around at the SF store?

Sold out of that size/color at all three stores. Next restock of those is November 1st when the new run is done.

kiya, if i didn't get my jeans hemmed in store when i bought them at SESF can i still get them

hemmed for free if i bring them in? and if it's possible to ship them back to san jose how much would that cost?

thanks

kiya, if i didn't get my jeans hemmed in store when i bought them at SESF can i still get them

hemmed for free if i bring them in? and if it's possible to ship them back to san jose how much would that cost?

thanks

Yes, you can bring them into SESF to get them hemmed for free. If you can't pick them up we can mail them to you for $10.

The 3sixteen Double Black Jeans just showed up at all three Self Edge stores, available now in-store and online. They're available in both the straight and slim fits and measurements have been updated from the past runs:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=82

The Shadow Selvedge jean is also available in-store, available online by tuesday.

Here are some photos of a shirt Roy made for me as a gift for Self Edge's sixth anniversary.

DSC_0634.jpg

DSC_0633.jpg

DSC_0635.jpg

DSC_0636.jpg

DSC_0637.jpg

kiya, any plans for a new look book for the site?

Yup, it's one of the most difficult things for us to pull off. It's not enough to dress some hot dudes up in our clothing and put the photos on our site. We're working on it, but its a slow process.

Kiya, with the IH party coming up I was just wondering if the pop up shop will have any special jeans not normally carried at SE. While I can't make it to the party since I'll be in SF I plan to get some IHs and need to dial in my size. Leaning towards the 634S unless something more interesting comes along.

Kiya, with the IH party coming up I was just wondering if the pop up shop will have any special jeans not normally carried at SE. While I can't make it to the party since I'll be in SF I plan to get some IHs and need to dial in my size. Leaning towards the 634S unless something more interesting comes along.

Outside of the 23oz 634s jean there won't be many new jeans we don't normally carry. Most of the new product will be accessories, shirts, and jackets.

Speaking of the 23oz 634s, are there any images available yet? Will there be a special patch? Any images of any of the party tees? Sorry for all the questions, but I'm getting like a kid at Christmas.

Speaking of the 23oz 634s, are there any images available yet? Will there be a special patch? Any images of any of the party tees? Sorry for all the questions, but I'm getting like a kid at Christmas.

No photos of anything will be available until two days before the party, sorry!

wait another release of the 23oz 634s?i dont know if i'm reading this incorrectly or i just didnt drink enough coffee today

This is the first time the 634s is done out of 23oz sanforized fabric, its the same fabric from the SEXIH13 release. It's got contrast stitching though like the normal 634s except the shade is a hair darker so that it doesn't stand out as much.

New 3sixteen Shadow Denim, Double Black Denim, and 3sixteen+ Women's Jeans

We've got seven new styles from 3sixteen this week, four jeans for men and three for women.

For men we've got the new Shadow Selvedge denim from 3sixteen with an indigo warp and black weft. The denim was developed by 3sixteen and custom woven by Japan's Kuroki Mill. The Shadow Selvedge jean comes in both 3sixteen's signature straight and slim tapered fits. This denim will age over time with a super high contrast fade due to the fact that the jean starts dark yet the blue warp threads are rope dyed with indigo.

We've also received the Double Black jeans, a black denim which has a black warp and weft for a very dark black look. This jean is stitched together with black thread and comes with a black dyed leather patch. The Double Black jeans are also available in both straight and slim tapered fits.

For women we've got three new 3sixteen+ jeans made of a great pure indigo dyed stretch selvedge denim woven by Cone's White Oak plant. The denim is made of American Supima cotton which is shipped to North Carolina to be spun into yarn then woven into denim by Cone Mills. These new 3sixteen+ jeans for women come in a skinny fit, a straight slim fit, and a bootcut fit. All the jeans have a zipper fly and an embossed New York Dolls themed leather patch design.

All seven of these new styles are available now at all three Self Edge stores and in our online store. Check the product pages for full spec lists, measurements, and more photographs.

Shop 3sixteen Online

Shop 3sixteen+ Online

316_SL120X_01.jpg

316_SL120X_04.JPG

316_SL120X_05.JPG

316_SL220X_001.JPG

316_SL220X_004.JPG

316_SL220X_006.JPG