Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

Hey Kiya, any details available on the "Final Denim Jacket" from SE and IH yet?

It's going to be made of 23oz denim (same fabric as the SEXIH13), it's a Type III body but 1.5" longer in length, it's got hand pockets, the entire inside is Troy blanket lined, the arms are orange quilted for comfort and warmth, and the inside has a iPhone chest pocket made of the same heavy denim.

any set date for the Roy shirt yet?

Thanks

Should be around September 22nd.

It's going to be made of 23oz denim (same fabric as the SEXIH13), it's a Type III body but 1.5" longer in length, it's got hand pockets, the entire inside is Troy blanket lined, the arms are orange quilted for comfort and warmth, and the inside has a iPhone chest pocket made of the same heavy denim.

Hell yes. Finally. This is what I've wanted for a long time.

Kiya, do you have either the rs03 or rn03 in a size 31 in stock?

Neither of those jeans will ever be restocked, the ones which are in current production are the RS04 and RN04.

do you have a price on the roy shirt yet?

Won't have a price for them till Roy delivers them. With new Roy items we never know what anything is going to cost till the production run is done.

Do you have a price for the "Final" Denim jacket yet?

Won't have a price till October 15th.

hey kiya, any chance of a restock of the sugar cane sexsc06 (looking at a size 29)?

thanks

Sorry but we do not restock our collaborations, they're limited to the initial number produced.

This jean is also a collab and very similar in fit and we still have your size:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=734

Edited by kiya

oh okay. will there be another collaboration in the near future?

No collab planned with Sugar Cane as of right now.

so who copped the 8301S and wants to share some fitpics (in here or in the IronHeart thread!) ?...

kiya - when comparing the measurements of a pair of 7301S and 8301S, would you say one is able to size down one on the 8301S (tagged 33"), to get the same fit as a 7301S in tagged 34" ? does the 8301S denim stretches the same amount as the one on 301S/7301S btw.? thx!...

Edited by ThinFinn

so who copped the 8301S and wants to share some fitpics (in here or in the IronHeart thread!) ?...

kiya - when comparing the measurements of a pair of 7301S and 8301S, would you say one is able to size down one on the 8301S (tagged 33"), to get the same fit as a 7301S in tagged 34" ? does the 8301S denim stretches the same amount as the one on 301S/7301S btw.? thx!...

Yup, i'd say sizing down one on the 8301s from you 7301s or 301s size would be totally fine. The 8301s denim stretches just as much as the 7301s fabric.

thanks a ton sir...so hopefully the 33's are still around when I'm able to pull the trigger!...

btw. are you guys at SE getting a full restock on all your IH denim to be set for the party in october?...

would be the right date to cop some jawnz!...

Edited by ThinFinn

Self Edge News and Product Updates

Now that the dust has settled from the SESF remodel and party we can get back to the normal swing of things. We're turning Self Edge New York into an Iron Heart pop-up shop from October 20th until November 1st. Iron Heart Hachioji (Tokyo) is sending their entire flagship store's product range to SENY for a ten day period and on October 20th we'll be having a launch party with all of Iron Heart Japan & Iron Heart UK coming to NYC for the event (nothing will be discounted during this event). More information on the party and pop-up shop will be posted October 1st.

All three Self Edge stores and our online shop are now full of restocks from nearly every brand we carry. Read below for brand news and more.

Strike Gold

From Strike Gold we've received full size runs of all four jean models including a full restock of their belts in both tan and black. The most insane loopwheeeled tees (black or white blank ones or a printed red we've seen yet have also landed but will be available only in-store until mid-September.

Kawatako

Kawatako has redone the entire line of leather and brass accessories, everything from their belts to their keyhooks has been restocked.

Iron Heart

From Iron Heart we've received restocks of every jean currently in production including the 301s and 8301s jeans. Iron Heart has also done a rerun of the tan belt with a brass buckle that's exclusive to Self Edge. Along with those restocks we've got a new t-shirt on a black loopwheeled body with a canary yellow screened print on the front. We've also filled in some sizes of shirts from SENY and SELA in the online store and gotten a restock of their mid-length wallets and woven leather & steel wallet chains.

Flat Head

We've received restocks of all Flat Head jeans including the F2001 and SE05BSP, both of which were out of stock for a while. Along with all jean restocks we've received a full stock of all belts, rings, key rings, and cordovan card cases. Some shirts from past seasons have been restocked with limited sizes just this past week.

Real Japan Blues

From RJB we've received a restock of the 103BSP and 106BSP jeans at all stores including a restock of their black embossed wallet and argyle socks. A few of the mid-summer shirts that we received (in both short and long sleeve versions) have been restocked in missing sizes. As if we didn't make the point already, the hand-painted polo shirt is unreal.

Sugar Cane

All stores have received restocks of all Sugar Cane jean models including their lightweight 2009 jean. Most of the Star of Hollywood and Sun Surf designs sold out instantly once we got them in and the lines are only made in the spring/summer so there is no fall/winter release, if you see something you like it's best to grab it now, the fabrics and designs on these shirts are awesome.

3sixteen & 3sixteen+

From the French fashion-house killers we've received restocks of all their jeans and bracelets. The double-black jean from 3sixteen is hitting all stores October 1st. We've also received three (straight, slim, and bootcut) new 3sixteen+ jeans for women at all three stores, hitting online on October 1st.

Dry Bones

We've got some very nice new socks from Dry Bones available in two colors, a restock on some of their past eyewear designs, some new eyewear, and a full restock of the Red-D slim jean are available now. Along with all that we got a small restock of their jacquard t-shirts available in both green and red.

Himel Brothers Leather

We underestimated the demand for a jacket like this at this price and we've sold out of some sizes at some of our stores already. We've added stock from all three of our stores to the online store in case your size was missing before.

Roy

Roy's next release is a batch of indigo chambray shirts coming out in a week or two. That's the good news, the bad news that there's only about 40 of these being made in total. Wait till you see photos of these things...

Also, after the shirt there'll be a small restock of jeans then hopefully another shirt.

Hey there, I stopped in the NYC store last thursday to pick up a "get lit" lighter but they were out of stock instore. I paid for one and was told they ship it to my house. Just wondering if there may be a way to track it and see when it will get to me? I have a square recepit on my phone buy no shipped notice or tracking number. No big deal if I cant but if its available I like to track it.

Thanks for your time!

Tim

Looked on the online shop for the 3Sixteen+ 10BSP, and I don't know if I'm just overlooking it but I didn't see it. Did this style get discontinued? Kiya, if you have more info on them I'd appreciate it thanks.

That style was discontinued last year, check out the 11BSP which is currently in production.

Hey there, I stopped in the NYC store last thursday to pick up a "get lit" lighter but they were out of stock instore. I paid for one and was told they ship it to my house. Just wondering if there may be a way to track it and see when it will get to me? I have a square recepit on my phone buy no shipped notice or tracking number. No big deal if I cant but if its available I like to track it.

Thanks for your time!

Tim

Hey - SENY is getting restocks in so we are going to ship you a lighter from our stock. It should go out in the next day or two. Thanks for your patience!

Hey, do you have any stock of a tagged 33 SEXIHXLSXA13 at SENY? I'm looking to pick up at the party next month.

We do now but may not in over a month from now.

when is the Iron Heart "final denim jacket" going to be released?

Also, will the jacket be only a limited edition run?

Thanks in advance

They're going to be released October 20th and there'll only be about 50 made in total, not to be made again.

They're going to be released October 20th and there'll only be about 50 made in total, not to be made again.

damn only 50? So is that like 10 of each size?

Is there anyway to preorder the jackets? Or is it on a first come first serve basis?

Also will the jackets be available online? Or only in stores?

Thanks