Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

Full restock of jeans from both Flat Head and Strike Gold are in our online store, along with SG jeans up to size 36 now.

https://www.selfedge.com/shop/

any idea when you guys will restock on the se05bsps? (31)

was on the fence, but when i saw the 10% sale i decided i'd go for it, but my size is unavailable :(

any idea when you guys will restock on the se05bsps? (31)

was on the fence, but when i saw the 10% sale i decided i'd go for it, but my size is unavailable :(

We got a full restock of all Flat Head jeans two days ago, they sell very quickly. If the online store doesn't have your size i'd check SENY or SELA.

hey i just bought a pair of 301s from sesf and noticed theres this little white thing on it -.- looks like a rip or something i dont know, but doesn't seem to easily come off. can someone tell me if i should bring it back there? sanks

http://www.flickr.com/photos/61103221@N04/5565753893/

That's not a defect. That's a characteristic of all selvedge denim. The denim itself is woven on a shuttle loom, a loom which is used to create a vintage look and feel. That shuttle skip that you see is exactly why people buy selvedge denim in the first place. It does NOT make the jean any less durable.

how long does it usually take selfedge to ship out an order? placed my order on friday morning, but have not been shipped..

All orders are shipped within 1 hour during business hours or within 24 hours within non-business hours. If you jeans are being hemmed it takes between 2 and 5 days.

My flat head box weave wallet reign loosened at the top of the chain and was wondering if there was a way I could fix it or if Self Edge was able to repair it?

We can send it back to Flat Head in Japan to get repaired, you would only pay shipping to and from Japan. Taking it to a local cobbler would probably cost you less to get it repaired though.

Kiya, what would be your roomiest(top block) black pair of jeans?

Flat Head 3005

Strike Gold SG1101

Sugar Cane 1966

Dry Bones Guitar Wolf

SExIH type 3 this week? Can't wait to see what it looks like :D

April 15th, very soon!

I had to jump on the last w36 Roy´s!!! Cotdamnit!!! I´m really happy though, even if I got waaay to many jeans...Ohwell, I´ve been eyeing them for a loong time now and finally decided to get them!

Flat Head 3005

Strike Gold SG1101

Sugar Cane 1966

Dry Bones Guitar Wolf

Thanks Kiya. I was actually looking for the roomiest black pair. Sorry for the confusion with "block" and "black". This will be good info though for when I'm ready to pick up another pair of indigos.

Hello kiya,

Does seny have the fh red houndstooth in stock?

Nope, sold out there, it's online/SESF only.

Thanks Kiya. I was actually looking for the roomiest black pair. Sorry for the confusion with "block" and "black". This will be good info though for when I'm ready to pick up another pair of indigos.

In that case it'd be the Iron Heart 9634 or Imperial King.

K, last week you stated that the last batch of 301s-07BK and the Type III jacket were coming April 1st. Still happening?

Or is it an April Fools joke? :)

Also, you going to be in SELA during April?

It's been pushed back two weeks, April 15th is when they're being shipped from Japan.

Question: if I purchased a jean in-store and I wanted them hemmed, is there any chance of me walking out with the pair that day?

This is not something we normally do, not to say that it hasn't happened before in NY or LA, but it's not something we can guarantee or normally do.

Hi Kiya

Question: I purchased a pair of the Strike Gold 2109's and want to get the most shrinkage out of the first soak. Do you reccomend anything besides a 1 hour soak in hot bath water?

Thanks

Soak them in hot water for an hour then allow them to fully air-dry before wearing.

Any word or time frame on the brunt of the MF sp11 collection?

May 1st the rest of the collection will be released.