Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

SELA has one or two left in size 36.

We never carried a 34, it didn't make sense because it would have overlapped too much on the 32 and 36 sizes. The 36 starts off where the 32 leaves off. I'd call SELA for a phone order, shipping is still free to you.

i know this has always been your position, but sizing up or down leaves people exposed to waist fluctuations resulting into a belt investment gone wrong.

so on behalf of all 34s i beg you to reconsider and stock a couple to see how they sell....

[/soapbox]

Thanks for the link, and the responses

Ya, I was talking about the new + line, but I wasn't aware there was new denim for the main line. So thanks for the link!

I heard the new + is going to be heavy and slubby.

Okay I found it, took a bit of digging.

195017879.jpg

18oz. slub denim, red & gold selvedge ID, comes in indigo and black in both the SL and ST cut. Ships from Japan on April 15th, should be available by the end of the month.

195017879.jpg

18oz. slub denim, red & gold selvedge ID, comes in indigo and black in both the SL and ST cut. Ships from Japan on April 15th, should be available by the end of the month.

Johan, perhaps women's jeans too???? (i mean with this material)

195017879.jpg

Retail $ for these?

Retail $ for these?

Somewhere around $300. And worth every single penny.

These are the game-changers i was talking about a few weeks back.

Johan, perhaps women's jeans too???? (i mean with this material)

No plans for this yet. But, we are starting another run of 99BSP's and are planning to offer the women's jean in black stretch selvedge as well.

No plans for this yet. But, we are starting another run of 99BSP's and are planning to offer the women's jean in black stretch selvedge as well.

sounds amazing. def the next pair for my GF.

are there any denim jackets coming? also, are there any modified type 3 jackets that aren't heavy like the IH one?

The only new ones coming are the overdyed IH jackets.

Kawatako!

Coming to all Self Edge stores on Monday.

BLUE_POUCH_01_05.jpg

BK_BELT_01.jpg

195017879.jpg

damn man, seriously can't wait for these...casey and johan's enthusiasm for these is infectious...i mean i was copping regardless but talking to them about these this weekend solidified it

waiting on that call johan/casey :D

That's a preview shot of our new indigo selvedge denim that will be used on main line 3sixteen jeans going forward. It was custom developed by us and woven in Japan. But, I think the other dude was asking about the new 3sixteen+ jeans that are constructed in Japan.

What was wrong with the old denim?

5611228821_82244bdcc2_z.jpg5611814810_e6156f2231_z.jpg

(Filthy and dusty from reno work. Post wash photos to follow...)

What was wrong with the old denim?

It wasn't so much that something was wrong with the old denim. That fabric wasn't woven specifically for us, so we were basically at the mercy of the mill's schedule and any other brand could use the same denim.

Not many American denim brands get the opportunity to custom develop their own denim with a Japanese mill, mostly because of the huge minimums. We are now gonna have a fabric that is truly unique to 3sixteen. It's a really big step for us.

TN_WALLET_01.jpg

When i was looking at this wallet in person one thing came to mind. IT IS THICK AS FUCK! dare i say this wallet is more dense than my Redmoon??? yes, i think i can say that confidently. It is truly an amazing piece to have and i encourage everyone in need of a wallet to get this thing and beat the hell out of it! Congrats on SE picking up another great brand.

Kiya, could use your opinion if you don't mind. I'm a 30 in SExIH03, 30 SExIH07, and 30 in SExDBxS09.

Would I be a 31 or 32 in 301s-07bks? I'm thinking 32, but hoping I could squeeze into 31...or would you recommend I try the Devil's Fit OD instead?

Kiya, could use your opinion if you don't mind. I'm a 30 in SExIH03, 30 SExIH07, and 30 in SExDBxS09.

Would I be a 31 or 32 in 301s-07bks? I'm thinking 32, but hoping I could squeeze into 31...or would you recommend I try the Devil's Fit OD instead?

I wear a size 36 in the SEXIH07 BK and a size 36 in the 301, 9301 and 7301. The top block on the 301's is roomy and stretches out a bit. I think you could go with a 30 in the 301's.

It wasn't so much that something was wrong with the old denim. That fabric wasn't woven specifically for us, so we were basically at the mercy of the mill's schedule and any other brand could use the same denim.

Not many American denim brands get the opportunity to custom develop their own denim with a Japanese mill, mostly because of the huge minimums. We are now gonna have a fabric that is truly unique to 3sixteen. It's a really big step for us.

This is a true story.

Pretty much every single American jean company that uses Japanese denim buys stock denim from mills with the exception of Levi's and PRPS.

3sixteen is now in a league of their own. Two guys, based in the US, and now having their denim produced just for them. It's a beautiful thing.

This is how you make it in America.

TN_WALLET_01.jpg

When i was looking at this wallet in person one thing came to mind. IT IS THICK AS FUCK! dare i say this wallet is more dense than my Redmoon??? yes, i think i can say that confidently. It is truly an amazing piece to have and i encourage everyone in need of a wallet to get this thing and beat the hell out of it! Congrats on SE picking up another great brand.

LEATHER OCTOPUS.

i'd go with a size 31, just one size up from your other IH jeans. Anything overdyed is going to run a minimum of one size small, this is no exception.

Kiya, will there be a stock of the Iron Heart 9301 jean? Or are there any sz 30s in stock at SELA or SENY? Thanks a lot.

That's been replaced by the 7301s.

We have some left at SENY and SELA if you want to place a phone order.

Thanks, that's some new information. Are the 7401s also superblacks? They're not on SE's website... What about sizing?

Thanks again.

Sorry, that was a typo. It should have read 7301s, which all three Self Edge stores still have in most sizes across the three stores.