Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

Actually, since we switched over a year ago it hasn't gone down at all, this is a first for it going down for more than a minute.

Reddit was down similarly a few months ago for the same reason (Amazon EC2 down), so I'm surprised you guys didn't get hit with that. Maybe it's because Reddit is much higher traffic than Self Edge.

Reddit was down similarly a few months ago for the same reason (Amazon EC2 down), so I'm surprised you guys didn't get hit with that. Maybe it's because Reddit is much higher traffic than Self Edge.

What are you trying say? We don't pull as much traffic as Reddit and Foursquare? (9)

Are these selvedge?

QUOTE=kiya;2674277]Iron Heart SEXIH07IIIBK = Type III Modified Jacket (Long)

We've done a very limited number of these SEXIH07IIIBK overdyed Modified Type III jackets. We had them cut 2" longer than the traditional fit for those that find denim jackets too short in the body length and we've also added hand pockets.

Only 40 total were made, they're available now in our online store and at all Self Edge stores.

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=71&products_id=536

(We've also received a full restock of IH jeans/jackets/belts)

sexih_iii01_03.jpg

Are these selvedge?

QUOTE=kiya;2674277]Iron Heart SEXIH07IIIBK = Type III Modified Jacket (Long)

We've done a very limited number of these SEXIH07IIIBK overdyed Modified Type III jackets. We had them cut 2" longer than the traditional fit for those that find denim jackets too short in the body length and we've also added hand pockets.

Only 40 total were made, they're available now in our online store and at all Self Edge stores.

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=71&products_id=536

(We've also received a full restock of IH jeans/jackets/belts)

sexih_iii01_03.jpg

Yup, it's selvedge indigo denim that's been overdyed black.

I was incorrect in my initial answer, we're getting the MF Pantalon Apache Rayure Bleu next week at all stores.

Hi Kiya,

i do hope your site will be online soon :)

will you also get the indigo ouvrier pant that matches the ouvrier vest?

and what is the biggest size for the IH SE type 2 jacket you propose?

thanks

Hi Kiya,

i do hope your site will be online soon :)

will you also get the indigo ouvrier pant that matches the ouvrier vest?

and what is the biggest size for the IH SE type 2 jacket you propose?

thanks

Our site it back up, there are some bugs we're still working on, but the store is up and running again!

We're not getting any vests from MF, only the gray pantalones.

Also, the largest size in the SE IH Type III jacket is too large for you, i don't think you'd be anything larger than a 44 in that jacket at the most.

I'm at Viva Las Vegas, last night Superfuture's own Rivet Head played with his band the Hi-Q's, here are some photos and video i shot (with my iPhone).

More info on VLV: http://vivalasvegas.net/vlv14/

More about Rivet Head: http://www.rivet-head.blogspot.com/

vdc5rSP11WA

1ed73219.jpg

7aefa0dd.jpg

e81837d0.jpg

porkpie hat + vest + new balances here i come

Right?

(No Comment)

Will there be a restock on the Kawatako Brass Key Hooks?

And a little error on the "How we measure our shirts and jeans" the pics of measuring the chest and length are switched

Restock is coming this week, should be monday or tuesday.

We're fixing that photo mix-up tomorrow!