Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

Any word on the Flat Head BSP restock anybody?

SESF got a restock two weeks ago, they're all gone now.. SENY got a small restock and we have some left there, SELA just got their restock two days ago and have most sizes available.

hey kiya i sent you a pm about the 3001 world tours not sure if you got it. pm me back if you did? thanks

Did you read what i wrote in that thread?

I specifically mentioned to email me.

Will there ever be a restock on the Wild Child indigo dyed vneck? That thing is so beautiful.

Are there progress pics of those shirts anywhere?

Nope, those were made in a limited run only.

Kiya

Was wondering why do the BSPs only come with a single chain-stitched inseam? Personally I like the double with the inner one being blue but does this not affect durability? I mean, my BSPs seem no less durable then my SExI14 or any other jean I own but it seems weird to consciously only make it one...

?

Was wondering why do the BSPs only come with a single chain-stitched inseam? Personally I like the double with the inner one being blue but does this not affect durability? I mean, my BSPs seem no less durable then my SExI14 or any other jean I own but it seems weird to consciously only make it one...

?

I think what you're referring to is a fell seam versus an overlock seam. I don't think one is more durable than the other, though most of the brands that we carry use an overlock seam.

Sugar Cane & Sun Surf Summer Collections

We hope it's starting to warm up where ever you live because we just received some of the breeziest shirts we've ever carried.

Both Sugar Cane and Sun Surf have delivered some light weight shirts along with some 3/4 sleeve oxfords and linen & hemp shirts.

We've also received a limited run of a set of 1934 World's Fair Souvenir shirts that Sugar Cane has done reproductions of complete with the medal coin that would come with the shirts as a "certificate of authenticity". The fabrics on these are to exact spec of the originals and even the same buttons were reproduced for this run of shirts.

All these shirts along with a full restock of all Sugar Cane jeans is now available at all three Self Edge stores and in our online store. Check the online store for full product specs, hi-res photos, and measurement guides.

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=65

Sun Surf 3/4 Sleeve Hula Oxford - Blue

Sun_surf_blue_01.jpg

Sun_surf_blue_01_03.jpg

Sun Surf 3/4 Sleeve Hula Oxford - White

Sun_surf_white_01.jpg

Sun_surf_white_01_03.jpg

Sugar Cane Jean Cord Workshirt - Black

Sc_thinstripe_01.jpg

Sc_thinstripe_01_03.jpg

Sugar Cane Light 3/4 Sleeve Hemp Shirt - Red/Yellow Madras

Sc_red_01.jpg

Sc_red_01_02.jpg

Sugar Cane Light 3/4 Sleeve Summer Shirt - Navy/White

Sc_light_blue_01.jpg

Sc_light_blue_01_03.jpg

Star of Hollywood Diamond Polo

Star_polo1.jpg

Star_polo1_02.jpg

Sugar Cane 1934 World's Fair Souvenir Shirt - Indigo Chambray

Sc_chambray_01.jpg

Sc_chambray_01_03.jpg

Sugar Cane 1934 World's Fair Souvenir Shirt - Navy Stripe

Sc_blue_01.jpg

Sc_blue_01_05.jpg

Sugar Cane 1934 World's Fair Souvenir Shirt - Black Stripe

Sc_blk_01.jpg

Sc_blk_01_03.jpg

Beautiful shirts up there!^

Damn that sucks.

Know anywhere to find something similar? I'm looking for an indigo dyed tee.

45rpm, surely.

kicking mule or jean shop make/used to make one

I have the KMW tee, and it's great.

Kiya, I'm liking that 1934 chambray, but the idea of a shrink to fit shirt is intimidating. I have that jean cord shirt in medium, and I really like the fit. Would I get a medium in this chambray, or do I need to size up to accommodate the shrinkage?

Kiya, I'm liking that 1934 chambray, but the idea of a shrink to fit shirt is intimidating. I have that jean cord shirt in medium, and I really like the fit. Would I get a medium in this chambray, or do I need to size up to accommodate the shrinkage?

You'd most probably be about the same size in the STF shirt.

Keep in mind they come oversized, so those actually all run true to size, the striped ones don't shrink and the chambray comes oversized so it shrinks down.

Is the model tall/have a long torso or are those SC shirts just cut short?

If you're talking about the sleeves, most of those shirts are 3/4 sleeve shirts and he's cuffing the sleeve once.

Otherwise yes, he is tall and slim so a lot of shirts look short on him.