Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

Say we use the jeans for japan 10% sale code online, receive the denim, and then figure out that the jeans are too big/small. What happens then?

You're in Millbrae?

That's literally 5 minutes from SESF, come by the store to try them on.

Kiya, will the gray BR sweat shrink, and if so how much? (it'll fit me either way, but i'm trying to picture whether it'll be a looser fit or a slimmer fit)

Those don't shrink.

You know, that same shirt i feel may be my favorite Flat Head shirt of all time. I've had mine for maybe 3 or 4 years and i've worn it so much the fabric actually feels thinner from so much wear on the elbows. The pattern has also completely disappeared in certain areas (as it's supposed to).

I've asked FH to remake this shirt multiple times but with non-western pockets and the fabric minimum is dumb high making it near impossible for me to place a special order for it.

I'm not sure how many other people would be on board, or if we could even get enough, but I'd definitely be willing to buy one if there was a remake. Particularly one with non western pockets..

I would except I leave tomorrow afternoon for sunny San Diego and won't be back till late Sunday.

You can still do an even exchange for another size either in person or via mail.

The "Jeans for Japan" Sale & Japan Red Cross Donation

On March 11th, Japan was hit by the largest earthquake in the country's history. The 9.0 magnitude quake and the subsequent tsunami washed away entire villages along the northeastern coast. Damages from the quake are still being tallied with the death toll and monetary cost rising daily.

For obvious reasons we feel a strong connection with the Japanese people and their country. Over the past five years we've been accepted into their closely knit companies, families, and lives. We feel that it is our duty to give back to the country that made our business possible.

On the weekend of March 25, 26, and 27 all three Self Edge stores and our online store will hold a 10% off sale on all products. We will be donating a portion of all profits across the three days company-wide to the Japanese Red Cross in order to help the children and families affected by this tragedy.

In-Store Sale at SESF, SENY, & SELA:

March 25, 26, & 27 (Friday, Saturday, and Sunday)

Self Edge Online Store Sale:

Starts 9am (PST) Friday, March 25th

Ends 5pm (PST) Monday, March 28th

Sale in-store and online will be 10% off (Excludes all printed media and CDs). Customers which are not local can use a coupon code for 10% off everything in our online store starting at 9AM (PST) Friday March 25th, the coupon code will be good until 5pm (PST) Monday, March 28th.

Sale terms cannot be retroactive for past purchases or to pre-purchase items which are not in our current stock.

Coupon code for 10% off along with free shipping worldwide: JeansForJapan

Hey Kiya, I am a true waist 30 and looking to buy the FH F310. I am looking for a fit like the 3sixteen ST-200x. Should I go for size 30 or 29 in the FH?

Go with the size 30, we have one left.

Hey Kiya,

Any update on when the Strike Gold SG2109 will be offered in size 36? Sorry if I missed a recent update on this as I've been traveling for the past few weeks overseas.

Thanks

They're coming tomorrow mid-day.

Hey kiya, when the IH riders jacket back in store?

April 15th.

We just dropped the price on the remaining flannel-lined Iron Heart jeans.

hi kiya,

if I am a size 44 in the FH Houndstooth Winter Iron Workshirt, will I be a size 44 in the FH Selvedge Chambray Workshirt?

if I look at the size charts, that would be my guess, but I heard the chambrays run bigger than usual FH stuff!

thanks,

TT

Yup, you'd be the same size in pretty much all Fh shirts if you're a 44 in the Winter Iron Shirt.

hi kiya, i'm just wondering if you have size 31 of SG2109 in other stores?

Unless they sold it yesterday both SENY and SELA should have one pair left in 31.

The "Jeans for Japan" Sale & Japan Red Cross Donation

On March 11th, Japan was hit by the largest earthquake in the country's history. The 9.0 magnitude quake and the subsequent tsunami washed away entire villages along the northeastern coast. Damages from the quake are still being tallied with the death toll and monetary cost rising daily.

For obvious reasons we feel a strong connection with the Japanese people and their country. Over the past five years we've been accepted into their closely knit companies, families, and lives. We feel that it is our duty to give back to the country that made our business possible.

On the weekend of March 25, 26, and 27 all three Self Edge stores and our online store will hold a 10% off sale on all products. We will be donating a portion of all profits across the three days company-wide to the Japanese Red Cross in order to help the children and families affected by this tragedy.

In-Store Sale at SESF, SENY, & SELA:

March 25, 26, & 27 (Friday, Saturday, and Sunday)

Self Edge Online Store Sale:

Starts 9am (PST) Friday, March 25th

Ends 5pm (PST) Monday, March 28th

Sale in-store and online will be 10% off (Excludes all printed media and CDs). Customers which are not local can use a coupon code for 10% off everything in our online store starting at 9AM (PST) Friday March 25th, the coupon code will be good until 5pm (PST) Monday, March 28th.

Sale terms cannot be retroactive for past purchases or to pre-purchase items which are not in our current stock.

Coupon code for 10% off along with free shipping worldwide: JeansForJapan

https://www.selfedge.com/shop/

Just a heads up for those that need to book tickets in advance.

Be in Los Angeles June 11th.

We're throwing a huge party at SELA with the entire Flat Head and Real Japan Blues crews coming from Japan, special releases just for the party (SE x FH x RJB jeans and t-shirts), music, group visit to the Rose Bowl the next day, and more.

Flight & Hotel are booked