Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

kiya

are the sugar cane belts at se the same as the garrison belt at BiG?

Yup, same belt.

Thanks Boss!

Any chance the FH Sterling Silver Key Hook will be restocked in LA?

Yup, but not till June.

Kiya - how are all your suppliers and friends in Japan?

THey are a resilient nation - here's hoping the casualties are minimal, and as many as possible are back at work and play soon.

My next jeans will be Japanese.

Everybody is doing well, i've now spoken to every single person we work with in Japan, even the mills. Fortunately for the denim/clothing industry there nearly everybody is based between Tokyo and Okayama.

To put that into perspective, the earthquake was 300 miles north of Tokyo and Okayama is even another 350 SOUTH of Tokyo. Had the earthquake been farther south we would be having serious issues with the factories/mills/shipping.

Let me know when you're ready to go Japanese, i may be able to help you.

By the way, i just finished Open Up and Bleed, great work.

I am just wondering, I payed $40 for hemming today at SENY, but on the site it says:

All jeans bought in-store at SESF, SENY, or SELA will be hemmed via a chainstitch at no extra cost to you, all previously owned jeans can be brought into the store to be chainstitched for a fee of $25.

So I was wondering, was I overcharged? Or is that just the price and has gone up? Also, they weren't bought at Self Edge, so that could maybe be why?....

I am just wondering, I payed $40 for hemming today at SENY, but on the site it says:

So I was wondering, was I overcharged? Or is that just the price and has gone up? Also, they weren't bought at Self Edge, so that could maybe be why?....

Sorry about that, you were definitely overcharged (unless you also got some repairs done to the jean). Email us and we'll sort you out with a refund.

will you be restocking the 3sixteen+ slim in a 30-32?

Yup, they're doing a new run which will be ready April 15th.

Sorry about that, you were definitely overcharged (unless you also got some repairs done to the jean). Email us and we'll sort you out with a refund.

Emailed. And apart from that, I found the store to be great! I think it was Aaron who helped me? He was a nice guy though, definitely coming back to buy more stuff... again haha.

Do you guys in SF do any other alterations besides hemming? I might want something tapered...

Sorry, but we do not taper.

Hi Kiya

SG2105 restock coming anytime soon? I picked up the last 34, but unfortunately they are too big. Great denim but I need a 33.

If anyone wants the Strike Gold SG2105 size 34- unworn- for cheap, hit me up!

B

Restock is coming March 25th.

Yup, they're doing a new run which will be ready April 15th.

Oh man, I won't be in town at that time...

I wear the SExI04 in a size 31, it's a little loose but a size 30 would be too tight.

Could you give me an estimate of the size that I should try first for the 3sixteen+slims?

Thank You!

Oh man, I won't be in town at that time...

I wear the SExI04 in a size 31, it's a little loose but a size 30 would be too tight.

Could you give me an estimate of the size that I should try first for the 3sixteen+slims?

Thank You!

They'll run true to size so you'd be a 31 in those too.

hey kiya, whens the next 301s restock? friend needs one desperately

Next restock is tomorrow.

any new news on when to expect IH type 3?

Two weeks!

any chance of a restock on SExIH? or a new collab sometime near the end of the year? :(

We don't restock our collaborations, they're limited to the initial number produced. No more collabs for a bit, we just released three back to back and still have most sizes in all three.

Kiya, did you mention SG was going to come out with a Jean in the 2109 cut but in indigo x white denim? If so, when will they be coming out?

Maybe, we'll know more next month when we see their new collections.

Just added a load of new stuff to our online store from various brands, product updates coming soon, but if you can't wait check out our online store for some new things and restocks on shirts too.

for when a new denim contest sponsored by sf? :)

Wuh hah happen?

Kiya... is it possible to order the FH Varsity Jacket without the back embroidery? thx

Nope, sorry.