Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

Any idea when more MF Californians will be arriving? I'm looking for a size 36.

You should call each SE store and inquire about stock. The website has the stock for only one of their stores (I forget which one though.)

If that doesn't work amrag has size 36 as well.

Any idea when more MF Californians will be arriving? I'm looking for a size 36.

Sorry, sold out at all three stores.

Thank you. That's disappointing -- I failed.

Try calling American Rag and placing a phone order, they may have a pair, i don't think they move much of the MF stuff.

those f2001 look really nice. will they be restocked regularly? not sure if i should wait to see what the june collaboration is going to be - any info on what that jean will be like?

Knowing Flat Head's schizophrenic production schedule, we never know.

it's not a SELA party if i'm not lurking it -- in person

You no longer lurk, you're posting. Next thing we know you'll have a Twitter account which you actually post from.

Any restock on Winter iron shirt from Flat Head? Cant believe I missed out on that. So fast!

I would call SENY or SELA, they should still have some sizes.

Sexy. Also just wanted to plug Flat Head's Black Mint Kasuri shirt, bought mine back in 2008 and it's really my favorite thing ever. The pattern has worn off in a pretty interesting way and it's a tough mother of a garment. Quality!

Sexy. Also just wanted to plug Flat Head's Black Mint Kasuri shirt, bought mine back in 2008 and it's really my favorite thing ever. The pattern has worn off in a pretty interesting way and it's a tough mother of a garment. Quality!

You know, that same shirt i feel may be my favorite Flat Head shirt of all time. I've had mine for maybe 3 or 4 years and i've worn it so much the fabric actually feels thinner from so much wear on the elbows. The pattern has also completely disappeared in certain areas (as it's supposed to).

I've asked FH to remake this shirt multiple times but with non-western pockets and the fabric minimum is dumb high making it near impossible for me to place a special order for it.

Sorry, not trying to sound impatient, but how much longer do you think it will take if I gave my jeans to be hemmed at SENY last Sunday? Again, sorry, I just miss my jeans..

Our usual turnaround time is 3 days on a chainstitch... unfortunately, a part broke on our machine and it's in the shop also getting a tuneup right now as well. It's an old machine and things like this happen; we are hoping to get it back today and knock out our major queue in the next couple of days. Sit tight, they'll be done soon. We appreciate the patience.

You know, that same shirt i feel may be my favorite Flat Head shirt of all time. I've had mine for maybe 3 or 4 years and i've worn it so much the fabric actually feels thinner from so much wear on the elbows. The pattern has also completely disappeared in certain areas (as it's supposed to).

I've asked FH to remake this shirt multiple times but with non-western pockets and the fabric minimum is dumb high making it near impossible for me to place a special order for it.

so any evo pics so far guys?

mine's just drying from another wash as we speek/write...

I'm actually wearing it now. Here are some awkward photos of how the wear pattern has evolved. Sorry in advance for the crotch shot. I'll try and do a full evo pattern, but time is a little tight right now. It's a great shirt, and one of the reasons why I keep returning to Flat Head. Quality!

PetV4.jpg

s6MYD.jpg

I remember lusting for one of those although SE was sold out in my size. When I was in Japan I practically begged the Flat Head store to see if they had one tucked away somewhere. No dice because they were long gone. So happy that I didn't give up the search as I eventually found one.

Flat Head shirts are pretty amazing.

The "Jeans for Japan" Sale & Japan Red Cross Donation

On March 11th, Japan was hit by the largest earthquake in the country's history. The 9.0 magnitude quake and the subsequent tsunami washed away entire villages along the northeastern coast. Damages from the quake are still being tallied with the death toll and monetary cost rising daily.

For obvious reasons we feel a strong connection with the Japanese people and their country. Over the past five years we've been accepted into their closely knit companies, families, and lives. We feel that it is our duty to give back to the country that made our business possible.

On the weekend of March 25, 26, and 27 all three Self Edge stores and our online store will hold a 10% off sale on all products. We will be donating a portion of all profits across the three days company-wide to the Japanese Red Cross in order to help the children and families affected by this tragedy.

In-Store Sale at SESF, SENY, & SELA:

March 25, 26, & 27 (Friday, Saturday, and Sunday)

Self Edge Online Store Sale:

Starts 9am (PST) Friday, March 25th

Ends 5pm (PST) Monday, March 28th

Sale in-store and online will be 10% off (Excludes all printed media and CDs). Customers which are not local can use a coupon code for 10% off everything in our online store starting at 9AM (PST) Friday March 25th, the coupon code will be good until 5pm (PST) Monday, March 28th.

Sale terms cannot be retroactive for past purchases or to pre-purchase items which are not in our current stock.

Coupon code for 10% off along with free shipping worldwide: JeansForJapan

i was already planning on buying some chambray soon.. but doing it now will indirectly help japan wich is a good thing....

Got a sizing question Kiya: is the FH Selvedge Chambray Workshirt - Navy in size 38 the same size as a regular Size Small or is the 36 like a regular S?

i was already planning on buying some chambray soon.. but doing it now will indirectly help japan wich is a good thing....

Got a sizing question Kiya: is the FH Selvedge Chambray Workshirt - Navy in size 38 the same size as a regular Size Small or is the 36 like a regular S?

The 36 is a X-Small, the 38 is a Small.

Alright, I dropped my jeans off to get hemmed at SENY almost 2 weeks ago (come this sunday), so I still haven't gotten them in the mail. I am not sure if it takes this long, but should I call them tomorrow and ask them if the jeans have been shipped or hemmed yet?

Our usual turnaround time is 3 days on a chainstitch... unfortunately, a part broke on our machine and it's in the shop also getting a tuneup right now as well. It's an old machine and things like this happen; we are hoping to get it back today and knock out our major queue in the next couple of days. Sit tight, they'll be done soon. We appreciate the patience.
Alright, I dropped my jeans off to get hemmed at SENY almost 2 weeks ago (come this sunday), so I still haven't gotten them in the mail. I am not sure if it takes this long, but should I call them tomorrow and ask them if the jeans have been shipped or hemmed yet?

been a day since it was answered maybe wait a few more

Say we use the jeans for japan 10% sale code online, receive the denim, and then figure out that the jeans are too big/small. What happens then?

You can exchange for a different size as long as we have it in stock. Just shoot us an e-mail if what you ordered doesn't fit properly.