Denime

So what's the final word on the new Denime's quality? What's their story? I've been "out of the game" (so to speak) for awhile. Did Resolute ever get sorted out? I remember their first few cuts being pretty unappealing.

Your jeans are looking great, BF. I can't wait to see how they turn out!

The denim on the 710 is probably my favourite, I think it got slated a little for looking plain and flat but it feels good when you have them in in your hands and they do have this rather nice fuzzy texture that I've never come across before. And I'm a fan of the card patch too.

Mine shrank hard so I had to sell them but I'd love to try another size (34) to wear with my lacostes and brogues ;)

8342446321_362dafc1a7_z.jpg

6840699478_532ee5e6a3_z by Freezieâ„¢, on Flickr

8343505210_43b9b39f0d.jpg

IMG_4058 by Freezieâ„¢, on Flickr

8343504934_58723c981e.jpg

stylying1 by Freezieâ„¢, on Flickr

Apologies for shitting up the denime thread with resolute pics ;)

Edited by Freezie

No problem man :D

Yeah I own 5 Denimes, 2 of them are from the new McCoys era. They haven't passed the test ot time but I did and do like them from the beginning. Only time will tell if they are fade as nice as the old Denimes but...oh well...I'm not the best person to show you worn out jeans :D

I will continue wearing my 66XX and maybe in another year or two, you can see some nice results ;)

Forgive my language, but I've really enjoyed the Denime photo diarrhea lately. I'm really intrigued by this brand. It's too bad BiG stopped selling it; If it is made by McCoy's, the XX denim can't be that subpar, and BiG sells McCoys anyways

exactly..it wasn't a special collab. It was just the good old regular XX denim in the 2 cuts that offered the XX denim. Only a small label was sewn into the jeans.

@leyori: well different weight means also different denim and I guess the weaving process might be differetn. but both are RHT