Denime

yes, naoki from psa only sells the old denime stock from shins and orizzonti. he still has lots of stuff left but if you want the more common sizes you have to take the less popular models. and little is known around here about the older denime jeans. psa also doesn't offer measurements on their site but naoki will measure the pair in question if you ask him.

yes, the inseam should be the same. but about the waist...there are so many different methods to measure the waist that it is quite common to see a wide range of measurements for the same pair.

if you are a true size 34 you can get away with size 33. don't overthink it ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Have to agree, AND-Japan is a great shop and Kanako is very helpful. And the free shipping is also a nice touch and convinces you easily to order.

From my experience with every brand I owned this far: whatever they measured in the waist when raw, they will get back to that measurement if needed (and often enough even beyond).

I guess your max shrinking in the waist after a machine wash would be 2â€. So they would be one size bigger than tagged. How’s the rise? Normal rise or more on the lower side?

Yeah I’ve got the same problem. When I’m back home it’s too dark and artificial light isn’t that great. At least in my home.