Denime

Thanks for the spots. Already considered sonofstag but didn't know if they are open on a sunday. Well...must be different from Germany then. And about breakfast...I'm going to be in London for my cousins wedding on saturday so I'm not sure how hungry I'll be on sunday morning ;)

I'm staying in the Docklands near Canary Wharf so Greenwich isn't that far off if I got it right. So depending on the weather in May (which is usually quite good in London as far as I remember... ;) ) that sounds like a reasonable idea! Thanks lads.

On to slightly back on topic. I miss all my Denime jeans and I try to gather them all over Easter and then bring them to their new home

^yes. wearing a wet/damp pair of jeans can lead to more and narrow and 'unnatural' creasings

My personal experience is that the narrower the leg, the tighter/messier the combs (worn wet or dry, though wearing wet probably makes the situation worse).

Denime experts, please help me out here. I've heard that all Denime jeans have individual Lot Nos, however I've never seen a pair with a Lot No in 4 digits, but I assume over 1000 pairs have been made. Have I been misinformed here? What's the truth behind those Lots?

To my knowledge they get just random Lot#. Doesn't have to say anything about how big the prodcution run was. My 1951 and another 1951 I saw some months ago had the same Lot# (Lot.342 AFAIK) and the 1951 was a one time run. So they are not individual numbered. 4 digits is new to me though.

They were some models that had a constant number like the Lot.178 from the Orizzonti era.

Now under McCoys the Lot# really keep the different models apart, kinda.