Denime

blue tab should be some kind of Denime for international market back in the days, right?I know black tabs with gold writing were for sure an indicator for old Denime sold abroad.

That's right, I believe BiG used the black/gold tab (on the coin pocket) for the last special edition XX/66XX they carried.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks gnome :)

I got them from yahoo auctions for a really good price considering The price increase of the old stock since they were took over by McCoys , I've wanted some old stock denime xx for years but never had the chance ( still gutted I never entered the contest )

Ill be sure to post lots of pics when I get them

More jeans gnome ???? I thought the warehouse were your last :)

Edited by Flash

shameless plug...selling the brand new size 34 shins era 66xx i manage to get my hands on last week, fit doesn't work for me after soaking. i am seriously bummed about this because the denim is just incredible.

http://supertalk.superfuture.com/index.php/topic/149700-fs-nwot-denime-66xx-shins-era-size-34/

wouldn't mind trading for a pair of mij evisu if anyone would be up for it.

:)

If I can keep them at there current length ill be fine , I think the taper will help with the length issue as well ( allowing the jeans to sit on the shoe instead of over it )

Edited by Flash