Denime 66xx world tour ( size 29 -30 interest thread )

Flash

As the title suggests im looking for ( LONG TIME AND ACTIVE POSTERS ) people interested in a world tour , SUFU has been feeling a bit dull lately and i thought something like this could perk the place up 

the jeans are a pair of Denime 66xx from the McCoys era , i bought them a while back but i dont really have any plans of wearing them any time soon and it seems a waste to leave them sitting in a drawer 

14213014013_3b7528c5dd_c_zpsdbtaenb6.jpg

they measure 30 in the waist and 31,75 in the inseam 

anyone interested just make a post in this thread stating where you live , please understand that only long time and active contributing members will be considered . I done the same thing a few years back with a pair of Burgus Plus and it was quite fun so i hope this will work out  

Nice idea and great donation Ryan! 

I hope you find a nice group of guys who want to wear them hard and want to enterain us folks her :)

Too bad they are "slightly" too small for me :D

I nominate Constantin (Blue Nemo) so he can compare the 66XX to his 66 version ;)

Edited by beautiful_FrEaK

This is an awesome idea Flash! I dunno if I count as long-time or active enough but am interested nonetheless. I live in Squamish, British Columbia, Canada and (for the time being, anyway) match the measurements you've given perfectly. Good luck with the organizing!

I nominate Constantin (Blue Nemo) so he can compare the 66XX to his 66 version ;)

ehhhhh!!?

the thought crossed my mind seconds before I read your post too.

but as you can see in the dwc, I don't really share pictures of my social life and stuff, so I am not an entertainer, far from :-D

flash, would you be so kind to post front and back rise measuerements?

and am I considered worthy anyway?

Hey Flash, also not sure if I'm long time or active enough, but the measurements are good for me and I would happily give it a good crack.

Never seen or handled Denime in the wild so would be very interested.

Location wise I'm UK, split between the north west (Chester/Manchester/Liverpool) and central London.

Good to have something for my goddam girly waist.... Ha!

thanks for the interest guys 

@  chicote 

lukenstein

artisandenim 

would be happy to have you guys on board 

@ blue nemo

no bother mate , if you change your mind let me know 

@ louisbosco

nice one :)

@ sugar mountain 

would love if you could be a part of this , all the Hong Kong pics would be awesome 

measurements are 

waist 30 

inseam 31.75

thigh 11.5

b rise 14

f rise 10

If elligble i would be very keen as they are in the right size range for me, and i can report from the land down under.

i guess you'll have 2 then. WA is a great place in summer.

measurements are 

waist 30 

inseam 31.75

thigh 11.5

b rise 14

f rise 10

i reckon that would fit. 30 is not too far off. i'm a 29 across most brands. when things get going. let me know.

Edited by louisbosco

Cheers Flash - here's hoping there's enough people with the right measurements to take it on. It's a very generous offer and I hope that some decent people will take advantage of it and do the tour justice! I see a few good dudes so far.

On that note, probably best to bear in mind that I appear to be a total wuss when it comes to giving denim a hard time and place me in the order accordingly...

I am by no definition an active poster, but if there's a spot left (for a girl in Norway) I would love to take part. I promise I'll step up for the challenge.

Cool initiative, hope you get a lot of participants, will follow for sure!