Jump to content
shredwin_206

W. H. Ranch Dungarees

Recommended Posts

I’m on leave so I dropped by Hudson’s Hill in Greensboro.  They still have a few pairs in stock.

20D68FAB-7F20-4DB1-B851-D736E3FEFF75.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@shredwin_206 I’ve never seen that pair before either.  I should’ve took more pictures but was in the store briefly passing through the area.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, mlwdp said:

@shredwin_206 I’ve never seen that pair before either.  I should’ve took more pictures but was in the store briefly passing through the area.  

That one i guess is the special db run from 2014

https://www.instagram.com/p/rDGoNup1tI/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

Edited by silencejoe
;p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, they’re up for grabs at Hudson’s if anyone here is interested in them.  Had I known earlier what they were, I would have taken more pictures of them.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Selling my WH Ranch Wrangler Bluebell repro. 
you know the one. 
it just doesn’t fit 
I paid $500 and waited 4-5 years. 
Save yourself the wait. 
$500 obo

Chest: 22.5”      
Shoulder: 19”    
Sleeve length: 25”    
Length from collar to hem: 27.25”

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/6/2020 at 12:24 PM, mlwdp said:

I’m on leave so I dropped by Hudson’s Hill in Greensboro.  They still have a few pairs in stock.

20D68FAB-7F20-4DB1-B851-D736E3FEFF75.jpeg

From the ‘gram today 

C41D2017-A67E-4D6C-A109-6A176BA9F0F3.thumb.jpeg.1a49d439aa3eef6b43f11c995a0a0662.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/28/2020 at 7:26 PM, shredwin_206 said:

Selling my WH Ranch Wrangler Bluebell repro. 
you know the one. 
it just doesn’t fit 
I paid $500 and waited 4-5 years. 
Save yourself the wait. 
$500 obo

Chest: 22.5”      
Shoulder: 19”    
Sleeve length: 25”    
Length from collar to hem: 27.25”

 

Hi, Edwin.

Can you please tell me what part of the collar you're measuring from? Seems like a longer jacket than I would expect, but maybe you are measuring from a higher point than I am thinking.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

From top of the collar to the bottom hem of the back 

I did ask for him to make it a little longer 

Edited by shredwin_206

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/23/2020 at 9:08 PM, shredwin_206 said:

From top of the collar to the bottom hem of the back 

I did ask for him to make it a little longer 

Ah. It's the BACK. That makes more sense. I thought it seemed way too long.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

WH Ranch Bluebell repro sold. 
so did everyone waiting on orders get their stuff? 
I’m very curious who even buys his stuff anymore. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/2/2021 at 12:31 PM, shredwin_206 said:

WH Ranch Bluebell repro sold. 
so did everyone waiting on orders get their stuff? 
I’m very curious who even buys his stuff anymore. 

I am now officially a member of the three year club.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@428CJ you still got another year at least. Unless you’re lucky. Haha 

what did you order? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/5/2021 at 12:11 PM, shredwin_206 said:

@428CJ you still got another year at least. Unless you’re lucky. Haha 

what did you order? 

Yeah. The dude told me it could take up to a year. I expected it to take that long...but not 4 to 5. When I ordered, I was not really an active member here, so wasn't up on the complaints. Wish I could just withdraw the order.

As for what it is, just a pair of jeans.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/2/2021 at 3:31 PM, shredwin_206 said:

WH Ranch Bluebell repro sold. 
so did everyone waiting on orders get their stuff? 
I’m very curious who even buys his stuff anymore. 

I just sent him my 4th annual check-in email. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, stephejb said:

I just sent him my 4th annual check-in email. 

 

Good luck! What did you buy from him? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


eu3TOzY.jpgEach pair of jeans is made to your size by a certified con artist and fraud....
He ain’t even trying to hide it anymore. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

At this point is anyone even buying his jeans anymore? 
Surprised there’s not a Better Business Bureau filing against him honestly. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As far as I can tell he only makes stuff for country musicians, and rodeo Ryders. 
no idea if regular customers ever get their orders 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, shredwin_206 said:


eu3TOzY.jpgEach pair of jeans is made to your size by a certified con artist and fraud....
He ain’t even trying to hide it anymore. 

If your your going to get conned, at least it’s by someone certified. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What a horrible business model.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If anyone is interested in a ready to wear 1901: 35-36x 32 please let me know 

 

thanks 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4mxwRWT.jpgmy trusty 1912s love these jeans. Too bad the wait is 6 years now. Haha 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wait time on par with a Nicks boot except Nicks is better customer service.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/15/2021 at 10:23 AM, mlwdp said:

Wait time on par with a Nicks boot except Nicks is better customer service.

Whaaaa? Is Nick's really that long of a wait? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/17/2021 at 4:30 PM, mpukas said:

Whaaaa? Is Nick's really that long of a wait? 

No.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I guess dude is too busy playing photo shoot to make jeans that his customers paid for years ago. :rolleyes: What a clown, do people actually order from him anymore?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The second and third photo just proves he’s full of shit when it comes to good customer service.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The odd thing for me is that he seems unable to or unwilling to scale his business. I mean, if you’re backlogged then the sensible thing to do is hire more people. Either way, sh*tty business model. Can’t believe anyone follows this Dwight Yoakam wannabe on IG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now