Denim Blunders, Reflections and General Nonsense.

cmboland

for being a redditor?

for having a punchable face!

Fuck supertrash mate, they're a bunch of cunts.

Hey at least he said " no hate denim looks good though"

I think Geeman's quiestion was if we have comparable thread about age, origin, profession, etc. here on Sufu :)

Correct, is there? Or do we know each other solely by our brand/fit choices and by our subject knowledge and that's plenty?

Correct, is there? Or do we know each other solely by our brand/fit choices and by our subject knowledge and that's plenty?

Not that I know of but a lot of us have our birthdays in our profiles as well as occupation. Overall I'm making a generalization.

As for denim blunders... I bought my first raw denim about a 2 years ago on a trip to New York. I bought a pair of slim/tapered Raleigh Denim jeans because I was into the whole made in the USA sale-pitch and I knew I would be moving to North Carolina within the next year. I sized down and didn't wash them for a few months, but eventually figured out that the fit/brand/sizing-down didn't really match what I wanted. That was a learning experience. The blunder was that I recently cleaned my wallet and found a Self Edge business card from that same trip with "Strike Gold - 1109" written on it. At the time I wasn't quite ready to buy $300+ denim, but in retrospect it would have been a pretty good purchase. 

ONI on Denimio is just the perfect convergence of what the r/rawdenim hivemind wants; a super slubby, heavyweight, aggressively tapered jean at a low price.  If ONI ever release a indigo or black weft fabric you could basically change r/rawdenim to r/onifitcheck. Reddit's voting systems basically becomes a community approval system, and as the community grows larger the opinions become more and more narrow minded. It becomes too hard to discern people with a genuine interest in denim from people who want to fit in a collect fake internet points.

Now you're making me all paranoid about being an Oni owner.

Checked reddit once, confused the shit out of me.

Hey what's everyone shaving with?

Ive been on the DE razor for about 4 years now and have had my same edwin jagger since. Lately ive been using the feather stainless blades and have been digging "baker street" from The Strop Shoppe. I got a bowl of trumpers violet soap from a friend but I cant completely get into it.

im sorry but john lofgren accused me of something thats not true. anyways  i still think that ishmael is fucking lofgren in the ass or the other way around... im sorry just had to say this.

now going back has any of you experienced the difference from a brand lets say Real mccoy from the product today  compared to its product 6 years ago?

or any other brands. WH, FC  etc etc... show some pictures please doesnt matter if they improved or the other way around..

I don't know what your beef is, and I've always found you pretty agreeable, but homophobia is pretty boring dude.

Shit also affected this site the people who are awesome psters are gone. So sad :( well alot left though but ita not the same. People here are starting to want chinese denim. And naked and famous . Its so depressing

Shit also affected this site the people who are awesome psters are gone. So sad :( well alot left though but ita not the same. People here are starting to want chinese denim. And naked and famous . Its so depressing

Hey my Chinese Red Clouds are one of my favorite pairs I've ever owned. I agree that brands like sauce zhan are pretty spotty on quality but let's not hate on red cloud.