The ACRONYM Community Sales Thread

IC: GT-J27PL - Sz. L

Overall 8/10 condition - Size tag ripped off the backing on the inside of the jacket, there is a tiny bit of piling on the cuffs

Comes with everything (bag, sling, etc.)

Fits a bit more generous than I expected

Would like to trade for another GT shell - preferably the same shell in a medium (GT or GTPL), or a large J-32GT but I am open to offers

Putting a price on it I would ideally like $750 shipped within the US, if you're international and interested the price would be a little bit more expensive

Photos can be provided, please PM me if you're interested

Will always and forever be looking for an SS-J7C in XL

If you or anyone else is looking for a J7C, you should consider getting a Tilak Ogre Powershield. It's the same style as the J7C but made by Tilak, Acronym's manufacturing partner.

It's doesn't have the Acronym patented features, like forcelock or jacketsling, and has some nasty embroidery on the breast, nape and sleeve. But most importantly; it's still available and cheaper than even a used J7C would be. 

I have one, and while I would certainly prefer to own an original J7C the Ogre is still a fantastic jacket and I definitely don't regret getting it.

I went through the same dilemma last year and considered the Tilak Ogre after a chat with Sypron but held out and eventually got hold of an SS-J7 (thanks again Anton!) and I'm very glad I waited. Lovely piece, gets a lot of wear through all seasons but as a word of warning, it's a very snug fit when zipped up. I'd say if you're between sizes then size up if possible. If you're looking for an XL then keep your fingers crossed!

edit:

SS-CP1F size S, bnwt. and packaging, (fw1112) 410 Euro 

SP9CH size M, bnwt. and packaging, grey, (ss12) 325 Euro

Acronym SP3-X WINDSTOPPER X-FAST RAID BDU SHORTS, SS11, SET2 (shorts only !!!!, bag, belt and leggings are not included) size: L, condition 9.9/10, 490 Euro

Edited by daniel

• leg pinned and unpinned this topic