The ACRONYM Community Sales Thread

On 4/21/2021 at 6:03 PM, lopiteaux said:

WTS

J28-WS, large, BNWT.

£2,000 including shipping and fees. Appreciate that this sounds like a chunk, but is a modest premium over retail after considering import charges (#fuckbrexit). Hit me up with sensible offers.

Sold to @projektxvi. An absolute pleasure to deal with, and would definitely recommend.

Shout out to @lopiteaux Amazing person and transaction, couldn't ask for better! 1000% trustworthy

WTS

• LA6B-AD, size M, full pack 9/10 - 900$
  • S-J7, size M, just jacket, 9.5/10 - 600$
  • J61-GT, size M, full pack, 9/10 - 1800$

WTS for friend

• J78-WS, size L, without spec and bag, 8/10, minor mark on left sleeve (2 mm) - 900$
  • P30A-DS(SS19 v1.0), size M, full pack, 8/10 - 1100$
  • J41-GTV(SS19), size M, no specsheet, 9/10 - 1400$

Prices are negotiable.

All prices are F&F without shipping. Ship with EMS from Ukraine.

Edited by lehadrakon

On 4/17/2021 at 4:29 PM, iamtheoldmanofthemountain said:

updated WTS

J1A-GT 2.2 XL 9/10 Full pack from Feb 2020 restock. It was worn sparingly as it's been lockdown ever since, there's the normal button wear on the inside of the wrist. small scratch on the rubber around the zipper (2nd image)

Washed often enough in between wears and washed before putting back into sandwich bag. 

1,500 EUR + fees + shipping

Please DM if you want pics of specific areas

SOLD

P10-DS XL 9.9/10 Full pack from last Apr 2020 restock. Tried on twice indoors and then never worn. 

Washed before placing into sandwich bag.

750 EUR + fees + shipping

sold J1A to @Flousn90, local lad and absolute pleasure to deal. i am glad to have contributed to his journey to fiscal damnation. also still selling P10-DS

still WTT
J72-DS in White L, full pack*, worn once indoors because i wanted to try looking cute. 
*this was bought from a UK retailer that usually gets rid of the pack/sheet but acrnm was nice enough to replace them but sent a XL sandwich bag instead. so small caveat.

for J72-DS in Black XL (may be willing to add cash my way depending on condition)

Also still looking for

P23A-S RAF L

and big WTB J47A-WS XL

Full pack preferred

also big shoutout to @Kamikaze, we made the trade of a lifetime and he was super legit through and through. was also willing to try a new shipping method i'd recommended. enjoy the smaller pant while my fatass enjoys the bigger one!

Edited by iamtheoldmanofthemountain
spacing + another shoutout

4 minutes ago, iamtheoldmanofthemountain said:

sold J1A to @Flousn90, local lad and absolute pleasure to deal. i am glad to have contributed to his journey to fiscal damnation. also still selling P10-DS

still WTT
J72-DS in White L, full pack*, worn once indoors because i wanted to try looking cute. 
*this was bought from a UK retailer that usually gets rid of the pack/sheet but acrnm was nice enough to replace them but sent a XL sandwich bag instead. so small caveat.

for J72-DS in Black XL (may be willing to add cash my way depending on condition)

Also still looking for

P23A-S RAF L

and big WTB J47A-WS XL

Full pack 

Can confirm @iamtheoldmanofthemountain is a quality seller and nice to deal with in general. Jackets I got from him were exactly in the condition described, too. 

WTB/ WTT

LA8-DS size S please

J72-DS black size S 

j33-E Alpha green size S 

WTS or TRADE for any of the above 

J78-PX size S con. 9.8 $1400 USD

J44-SD size Black con. 9.8 $1400

Edited by GANGREEN167

WTS Acronym J55-MP 

London Based

XL
Condition 7/10 - Very good condition overall, one small flaw where the zipper fabric has a small tear, easily fixable and doesn't affect the use in anyway.

£470++

On 4/26/2021 at 6:44 PM, kobebean said:

WTT:

P24A-S RAF small (only tried on, FW16 version) 

WTS:

J1B-GT white small 8.5/10 (worn several times, just washed with granger's 2 in 1, very slight discoloration on wrists) $1600 or trade for your J1B dust small

WTT/B:

3A-5 Black (not SS21 version) 

P10-DS SS20 small

J72-DS small 

S8-DS small

S18-BR small

LA6A/B-DS small

Received the J83-WS from @kobebean. Absolutely flawless transaction - much appreciated!

On 1/26/2021 at 2:34 PM, Garch said:

WTS: P23-S RAF Size L, No patina, worn a couple times but they are too big for me. £750 / $1025 / €845 plus fees and shipping (free shipping within UK). SOLD

WTB: J36-S Black Size M.

Located in the UK.

Still looking for that J36-S Black in medium! thanks

WTS:

P38-E, XL full pack, $1620 shipped in the CONUS.
Worn twice, mostly while driving/sitting so there is some creasing.

Also looking to trade for other XL pieces: P32-DS, J65-WS, J56-S (RAF, +cash on my end), J68-S (RAF/white) and maybe J28-WS (+cash on my end of course, but that's a long shot).

Edited by CCALL
Edited wanted list, clarified the +cash part

6 hours ago, CCALL said:

WTS:

P38-E, XL full pack, $1620 shipped in the CONUS.
Worn twice, mostly while driving/sitting so there is some creasing.

Also looking to trade for other XL pants, or even tops. Only ones that come to mind right now are P32-DS, J65-WS, and maybe J28-WS (+cash on top of course, but that's a long shot).

In other news - Will trade Crimson J28-K XL for either P32-DS or J65-WS so I can get in on this trade :ph34r:

On 4/5/2021 at 4:49 PM, chillwaveplaylist said:

WTS:
J68-PL Black Medium Full Pack - $1200USD

Close to brand new. Worn sparingly throughout the winter. DM on IG @charlesstovell for faster reply and pictures. Shipping to Canada/US preferred, I can do international but shipping will be expensive and I'm not trying to lose money on that hehe.

Bump

Price drop to $1000USD

On 4/14/2021 at 2:25 PM, mike.kanashi said:

WTS: 

- J53TS-GT size large. 8/10 full pack. 750USD++

WTB:

- J58-WS or J50-WS large

Open to trades for these items for the J53+/- cash adjustment where applicable B)

Open to trades in other large Acronym too if you have something to offer

Edit: Just realised I didn't add a price sorry.

Also P33-DS already bought no longer WTB

Bump price drop $700USD++ open to offers open to trades

Edited by mike.kanashi

On 4/5/2021 at 2:18 PM, neck face said:

WTS: 

J65-KM - Medium - 9/10 - no bag/spec 

$500 shipped in the CONUS 

Purchased from @neck face, it was a Small, not a Medium. No issues with communication, item arrived as described and in a timely manner.

Still WTB ..

1 x 3A-MK3 

2 x 3A-MK1 

2 x 3A-MZ3/MZ5 

Fully aware some these are in stock on the Mothersite, looking to purchase within CONUS prior to pulling the trigger, thank you. 

Edited by Invictus