The ACRONYM Community Sales Thread

subware sold + drops on footwear/p10

WTS:

- P10-DS // SS16 // sz XL // with bag, spec sheet // Worn with care, washed couple of times, some slight fading on thigs on the front, no damage or functional flaws // $799  $650

DAF1 Crimson // US11 // VNDS // $225
Presto Bamboo // M // 8/10 // $425
LF1 Black // US10 // 8/10 // $390

Add 4% or pay as gift.
Located in the Netherlands.
If you have any questions feel free to PM. Open to  reasonable offers.

4jTgvs0.jpg

Pic 2Pic 3

119682165_3390489557694437_4458238209738

17 hours ago, GANGREEN167 said:

Way to expensive on there lol

Places like Yahoo.jp have those gaiters listed at 400-600 usd but at the moment I only see the AK variations and not the PS. Plus, those shipping charges are crazyyyyyy. They would probably charge me 300 bucks just to ship it here in a big ass box.

I never understood the AKs. They don't look warm with all those openings and aesthetically it just doesn't appeal to me. 

On 10/12/2020 at 6:34 PM, Tobsen1010 said:

WTS 

(Sold) P31-DS Size M 9/10 lightly worn, full pack

(Sold) J27-GT (Gen 1.2 with shakedry hood) Size M 9/10 only worn a couple of times, bag but no spec sheet

In case of questions just let me know.

Bump

Edited by Tobsen1010

1 hour ago, CeroEspada said:

Places like Yahoo.jp have those gaiters listed at 400-600 usd but at the moment I only see the AK variations and not the PS. Plus, those shipping charges are crazyyyyyy. They would probably charge me 300 bucks just to ship it here in a big ass box.

I never understood the AKs. They don't look warm with all those openings and aesthetically it just doesn't appeal to me. 

Fromjapan is good with using appropriate packaging. Would probably be like $35 for ems.

but the ng3 and 4ps sell for quite a bit more than the ak. Think the last one went for around 750.

48 minutes ago, beepy said:

Fromjapan is good with using appropriate packaging. Would probably be like $35 for ems.

but the ng3 and 4ps sell for quite a bit more than the ak. Think the last one went for around 750.

$750 is actually a fair price in my opinion. I would immediately bite on that.

$1,500 to $3,000 however is just insane. That's way overpriced. That Grailed listing is now 2 years old. Good luck to that seller. 

2 hours ago, CeroEspada said:

So did Hugh purposely release a shitty version of the NG3/NG4 for this reason? LOL

I don't get the thought process. 

Why would you make a bag out of foil sail cloth when it's just going to flake off?

The same reason: experimentation.

Acronym didn't get where it is today by relying on conventions. But I partially agree with you as a NG4-AK owner. The material is rather delicate.

5 hours ago, CeroEspada said:

Yeah the prices on Grailed are ridiculous just wanted to pass on the info... AK gainers are pretty warm I'm from NY and mines keeps me warm enough :)...

I also would like to purchase NG3/NG4..

16 hours ago, FelixRevolt said:

Big up @Wklcarl

Worldwide, Knowledgeable, Likeable, Considerate, Accurate, Reliable & Lightening Fast. I think Yohan Blake on NOS delivered.

Thanks man.

thanks for your creativity and the slogan for my future president campaign.

Glad to deal with you.

WTS: J1A-GT

Size: Medium

Condition: 9.5/10 

Price: $1900 (Retail) (or trade for J1B-GT, M, White/Black)

WTB: P17-DS/CH

Size: Small/Medium

Edited by jeddyhsu

On 10/22/2020 at 6:30 PM, CeroEspada said:

So did Hugh purposely release a shitty version of the NG3/NG4 for this reason? LOL

I don't get the thought process. 

I’ve got all of them and I wouldn’t say the AK is shitty, it’s arguably the nicest one in a lot of ways if you ask me. The polartec curls up round the edges and feels/looks cheap IMO whereas the AK feels more high end. Yes it’s more delicate but the PS is hardly heavy duty and that particular model definitely has a nasty feel to it.