WAYWT destroyed my life (2013)

cheapmuthafukr

dont quote the pictures

thrift

uniqlo (no vis)

champion

zara

ro

I didn't realize you were wearing shorts and pants. Fit looks cool, but if I saw it in public, I'd no doubt laugh.

Edited by wild bill

reason #45362 the old rep system was better: regular users get really mad seeing how much can go to shitty posts. Rep works better as a private high five than a public post-by-post popularity contest.

Accidentally downvoted this... Don't know how to undo it. My apologies. 

Accidentally downvoted this... Don't know how to undo it. My apologies. 

there is no way to undo this.  it is set in stone. what's done is done.  we will forever know that you neg-raped that post.  you live by the rep, you die by the rep.

even your bad fits are good

Can't agree with this one. Dude's got that "wearing my boyfriend's shirt" look going on. Shit's just way too big. Even the jacket looks sloppy, but I can't tell if it's just an abundance of material bunching up from the shirt underneath. 

so then do you think it's a good or a bad fit?

ed.t- i assumed he was somewhat aiming for a casual 'sloppy' look. and its still fine for a day of walking-to-the-liquor-store-and-back-and-maybe-again-later-if-im-not-too-tired.

Edited by fobsquad

@ hommex2:

thats that mihara button up, no?

@ tresuncool and fob:

if so, it's supposed to fit like that.

Yeah it's like a big poncho shirt thing. The back panel is kinda knitted and it doesn't really have a sleeve as such - just a giant rectangle with cuffs.

null_zps1dec691d.jpg

kgfan5 still can't rlly decide whether I like that or not (keep changing my mind) but at least you look comfy as hell in what you're wearing. Past 5 or so pages have been meh but it's refreshing when someone posts a fit where they don't look rigid waywt robot

dont quote pictures

Ma-1 Bomber

Smiths T-shirt

H&M black jeans

Roshe Runs

Futuristic

this what happens when u spend all yr moneys ebayin isolated heroes.

Edited by wild bill