WAYWT destroyed my life (2013)

cheapmuthafukr

I just realised, it's crazy that this site has almost successfully boycotted flyknits and (new) Rick dunks, yet people regularly post themselves in birkenstocks.

i didn't notice hate for new ros...just most recently those fake ioffer ones

the distain for flyknits is probably more site socio-politics. not that they're that that terrible, but it's about what they represent. what they symbolize.

yeah birkenstocks have that dirty phish listen granola eatin petuli wearin new hippy connotation, but this is only in america. in other parts of the world birkenstock is cool not to mention does collabs w/ certain designers/labels that alot sufu fanboys love and kop-rock.  with exception of that p. lims of years back...that was u.s.a. i think

but anyway i haven't seen any "cool" birks worn here. no collabs, no jp model not even tatami.

Edited by Woogle

i didn't notice hate for new ros...just most recently those fake ioffer ones

the distain for flyknits is probably more site socio-politics. not that they're that that terrible, but it's about what they represent. what they symbolize.

yeah birkenstocks have that dirty phish listen granola eatin petuli wearin new hippy connotation, but this is only in america. in other parts of the world birkenstock is cool not to mention does collabs w/ certain designers/labels that alot sufu fanboys love and kop-rock.  with exception of that p. lims of years back...that was u.s.a. i think

but anyway i haven't seen any "cool" birks worn here. no collabs, no jp model not even tatami.

Where is birkenstock outside the US cool? Just curious because i find them just a step up from crocs and never saw anyone doing anything but ridicule them.

Where is birkenstock outside the US cool? Just curious because i find them just a step up from crocs and never saw anyone doing anything but ridicule them.

interesting.  not that i even care to defend birkenstocks, but why in yr opinion do u think they get such a bad rap (something other than neo diry hippy perhaps?)?

For around the house I find birks pretty hard to beat tbh, but personally would'nt go for the jesus sandal style.

Yesterday.....uninspiring

030613.jpg

MERINO/VISCOSE-SILK/COTTON/WOOL/LEATHER-RUBBER