WAYWT destroyed my life (2013)

cheapmuthafukr

Can someone explain what's not to like about Toasty's fit? (I'm hoping I'll learn something about…style.) Is it the stacks/footwear?

Blazer isn't buttoned when he's standing, shirt isn't tucked, pants fit like basura and are too long, and boots are ugly and just look off with the fit. It's stuck between 6 aesthetics, and it's just a boring outfit.

I don't like the way the photo came out fwiw, and bad posture =\\

and i think it is safe to say people like/dislike based on the posters' history / persona as well as the overall fit.

i think here on sufu it is more black and white, so, you either like or dislike it. rarely do i see any critique or discussion unless the OP is asking or there is genuine interest, for example TresUnCool's question in which Scott gave his opinion. I am familiar a little with the do's and don't that Scott is referring to but IMO it all comes to personal preference.

If I was to be self critical I probably would have liked the jacket to have all welt pockets, perhaps even without the chest pocket. Maybe .5" bigger. It is cotton/poly blend that allows for a looser, non-structure shoulder and overall body. trousers are by Hope, Indy trouser that are a linen/cotton blend. you can google for the "intended" look and how it is modeled.

just my 2 cents

I don't like the way the photo came out fwiw, and bad posture =\\

and i think it is safe to say people like/dislike based on the posters' history / persona as well as the overall fit.

i think here on sufu it is more black and white, so, you either like or dislike it. rarely do i see any critique or discussion unless the OP is asking or there is genuine interest, for example TresUnCool's question in which Scott gave his opinion. I am familiar a little with the do's and don't that Scott is referring to but IMO it all comes to personal preference.

If I was to be self critical I probably would have liked the jacket to have all welt pockets, perhaps even without the chest pocket. Maybe .5" bigger. It is cotton/poly blend that allows for a looser, non-structure shoulder and overall body. trousers are by Hope, Indy trouser that are a linen/cotton blend. you can google for the "intended" look and how it is modeled.

just my 2 cents

your fit still sucks

and so does the one you posted today

especially the pants

:)

978083HMVarsity2.jpg

962909HMVarsity6.jpg

Human Made - Hot Dog varsity Jacket

Nonnative - Dweller T-shirt

APC - Petit Standard Jeans

Nonnative X Gore Tex - Dweller Trainer sneakers

Actually selling the jacket, too short for me ...

if i knew u were gonna get this from the cdg sale sale i would have copped via richness

:) i dont want to see ur toes tbh imho

R9W2iN1.jpg

Edited by sarang hae