WAYWT destroyed my life (2013)

cheapmuthafukr

in my opinion it's not as bad as his, it's a tshirt some black jeans and converse. nothing special at all

Why even post then?  It's such a lukewarm outfit and you don't do anything particularly special with silhouette/texture to warrant it being in this thread.

^ fucking deceased.

But for real, I hope you're just unfortunate to have such feminine eyebrows and hope you don't pluck/wax your to get that shape. That shit is for bitches and is wild-homo.

Edited by mrchariybrown

been wearing the exact same fit for like a week now because I am a lazy twat with zero creativity

You're one of the better dressed squeegee guys I've come across. 

Y'all still annoying as fuck, though.

Edited by TresUnCool

Why even post then?  It's such a lukewarm outfit and you don't do anything particularly special with silhouette/texture to warrant it being in this thread.

Fair point, but the thread IS what are you wearing today, felt like sharing for once 

^ fucking deceased.

But for real, I hope you're just unfortunate to have such feminine eyebrows and hope you don't pluck/wax your to get that shape. That shit is for bitches and is wild-homo.

somebody shaved them off when ronnel passed out at the club.

tumblr_mp2evn35Hn1ru1qxto1_500.png

random hat

diy

diy

old thrifted jeans

rick

any chance u can provide me with the pattern for the bag? looks exactly like what i'm looking for but have been unable to find. i can buy the leather and make it myself with some friend's tools.

^

I feel like the tee should be a bit longer and/or have a curved hem

having 3 layers all end at the same place is a bit awkward for me and makes the fit seem a little bit too top-heavy w/ the backpack.

otherwise, I do like the idea and everything else about the execution.

Edited by Nebulae