WAYWT destroyed my life (2013)

cheapmuthafukr

^ thanks for yr interest, but I think ur missing the point as to y i don't like them.

Btw attatchment sneakers that were obviously influenced by older ro dunks never used new or old ro soles. New ro soles weren't even on the market at that time.

Edited by SSchadenfreude

^ thanks for yr interest, but I think ur missing the point as to y i don't like them.

Btw attatchment sneakers that were obviously influenced by older ro dunks never used new or old ro soles. New ro soles weren't even on the market at that time.

You think they're for the "me-too"s of Rick wearers?

Edited by Fuuma

oversaturation point always makes something less appealing

Makes sense.  Given that I've only seen geobaskets in real life a couple times I don't think I've necessarily hit my saturation point for the item.

oversaturation point always makes something less appealing

This is the concept of fashion. Cool people develop a trend so as to dissacociate themselves from uncool people. Uncool people catch on and the trend gets played out. Repeat.

Furthermore the more exposed you are and the harder you think, the quicker you should become dissatisfied with trends and desire to seek/create new ones.

or trends should not exist.

It doesn't really matter if someone is the innovator of a trend, the first wave of followers, or the mass of trend seekers that come afterward... A person who becomes any one of them would bind themselves to the entire mass by dictating their lives based on the constantly changing idea of what's quickly assumed to be self expression, and should hinder you from realizing your own identity.

the pants rotation is strong with you Jay.

if i owned ndg paratroopers i'd wear them almost every day >_>

This is the concept of fashion. Cool people develop a trend so as to dissacociate themselves from uncool people. Uncool people catch on and the trend gets played out. Repeat.

Furthermore the more exposed you are and the harder you think, the quicker you should become dissatisfied with trends and desire to seek/create new ones.

can't say i disagree but i haven't thought about it quite that hard, or maybe haven't really phrased it quite as eloquently in my mind. 

all i really do know is that feeling like a cookie-cutter type thing is extremely unappealing. 

i don't like things to avoid feeling cut from the same mold as whatever's "trendy" or what but i can say that it can turn me off things if it gets bad enough (return to oversaturation point). 

more a problem by association. if i see folks mindlessly jumping on something without really caring about what it means/represents (a11 blvck errthang bcuz so awesome yeah~) then it becomes a meaningless symbol (see: che guevara's face, for instance).

and so on and so forth

The fact that they are usually worn in a really obvious way or a really bad way killed them for me. Kinda keen on the aw13 pony fur ones though.

Y!!!. I'm trying to sell them! I posted on fb!

Get at me