UES Denim

ShAraLeEe

• 2 weeks later...

I placed a pre-order for the indigo polo; it should arrive in a few weeks.

I have an indigo heavy flannel shirt, and it is a gorgeous material. I'm not sure it's the same as the one in preorder here. Mine has acorn shaped pockets.

One thing about UES shirts is that I found they tend to gape when you sit down. I don't know if it's due to the number of buttons or how close the buttons are sewn to the edge of the placket.

6 hours ago, JDelage said:

I have an indigo heavy flannel shirt, and it is a gorgeous material. I'm not sure it's the same as the one in preorder here. Mine has acorn shaped pockets.

One thing about UES shirts is that I found they tend to gape when you sit down. I don't know if it's due to the number of buttons or how close the buttons are sewn to the edge of the placket.

I wish UES was consistent with their pocket shapes. I really like the acorn pocket style and think this is a detail that separates them from everyone else. Not a big fan of those giant rectangular pockets

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I received an indigo polo that I had placed a preorder for several months ago. If anyone's interested I can post pictures. It's just a dark indigo polo shirt right now; there's not much to see.

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/4/2019 at 8:36 AM, JDelage said:

I received an indigo polo that I had placed a preorder for several months ago. If anyone's interested I can post pictures. It's just a dark indigo polo shirt right now; there's not much to see.

https://redcastheritage.com/collections/ues-denim/products/ues-polo-shirt-indigo

That's the one. I'm actually very happy with mine. It's starting to evolve very nicely. I'm having it shortened because it's a bit long to be worn untucked on my torso (I'm 5'9" or so).

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Got my first Ues flannel in a few weeks ago and it's probably my best-fitting overshirt. Construction is top-notch; fabric is v. interesting & v. comfortable; cut doesn't feel like it's made for someone 6" shorter than me nor 30 lbs. lighter. Will definitely be buying more shirts from them at some point in the future.

Came with a cute little baggie cut from the same material, too.

4zkkpwT.jpg

VhIohTt.jpg

r12jntJ.jpg

n87Py2a.jpg

V34O508.jpg

73mzEcW.jpg

HYqRqe7.jpg

bl4Hlf6.jpg

dAoFCP6.jpg

MGKSszT.jpg

29G9KDH.jpg

Does anyone know where one might be able to buy ues flannels in Tokyo? Bought a pair of jeans at their Daikanyama store a few years back but when I asked for flannels he just looked strangely at me.

There where no tops at all in the store at that time. Granted, t was hanami so mild weather.

7 hours ago, Spiraltoy said:

Does anyone know where one might be able to buy ues flannels in Tokyo? Bought a pair of jeans at their Daikanyama store a few years back but when I asked for flannels he just looked strangely at me.

There where no tops at all in the store at that time. Granted, t was hanami so mild weather.

If you are in tokyo they will check items are available at head office and bring to Tokyo store in a few days or you can  order from their site?