superconfessional

my gf and i have been broken up for 2 months (we were together for 3 years)...still kinda talking tho...she's being difficult though...and today i find out this old friend of mine i used to have a crush on some time back (she wanted me too) broke up with her bf a few weeks back..

i dont know what to do.

fuck.

This is the first sentence i've ever typed while on the internet during a flight.

In ten years it'll be hard to believe there was a time with no wifi on commercial flights.

Man, I've been trying not to be a dick about it for so long but this place is the fucking pits now. It's really a bummer.

Same here. I can only browse this website for 5 to 10 minute increments before getting pissed off at how silly it looks and how poorly it functions.

每一次和妳分開,深深地被妳打敗。

請原諒我, 原諒我不成熟。

最近比較煩,比較煩,比較煩,女兒說六加六,結果等於十三。

那就這樣吧,快把眼淚擦一擦, 這樣吧再愛我永遠的話。

man this fart stinks.

每一次和妳分開,深深地被妳打敗。

請原諒我, 原諒我不成熟。

最近比較煩,比較煩,比較煩,女兒說六加六,結果等於十三。

那就這樣吧,快把眼淚擦一擦, 這樣吧再愛我永遠的話。

this writing is on some WKW/William Chang tip, just dial up the melodrama a bit more, add references to time, infinity, things being lost and gone and throw in a metaphor or two and you're good to pitch

same here

being tired of dealing with people's shit and feeling that it's pointless. that all the efforts you make don't change anything, and that they don't/ won't ever notice it or even stop to think 2 minutes and question themselves.

edit: and that all of this could be avoided. i don't understand it seems that some people act/ talk to get into arguments or just piss off other people. i don't understand why people act the way they do in general :/

the only thing keeping me postitive is that im in the process of writing a new sufu track

will probably be done in a week

other than that its 6am and im miserable and still awake and ugh

took some valiums but theyre not knocking me out

might take a shower

being miserable owns

Keeps u on ur toes

my fav ex is fucking one of my former best friends

she got accepted to parsons but instead shes going to chicago to live with him and studying fashion at some school there

should i drop some socially ostracising game on her or should i just enjoy the fact that she rejected a parsons acceptance to live with some dude who'll cheat on her in no time

and I've also been very drunk all week myself, but that's because I'm very drunk most everyday of every week. Hooray for Saturday.

At family get togethers I get drunk not because I have a hard time dealing with my family, but because that is what they expect from me at this point, and I hate to disappoint my family.