superconfessional

i stuffed my backpack full of food from hometown buffet,

im good for the next 2 weeks.

I haven't been to one in ages..there's none in sf but my dad used to love driving around the bay area during the weekends and every now and then he'd take us to hometown buffet

I used to grab a bit of spagetti and fries to make my mom happy then load up on the desserts and hit the frozen yogurt machine while they were still working on their plate of food

It's nice to know they're still around..that was more then ten years ago x.x

i think i spend 100% of my disposable income on alcohol, taxis, and clothing

80% of actual income is pretty sufu though

how do you keep track of alcohol money when youre drunk?

Unfortunately I don't keep track of it which seems to be the reason I spend so much of it!

college is worse than high school. it'll all be worth it once you get out though.

This is the least correct statement of all time. Don't ever leave college. I feel like billy madison when he goes back to elementary school.

jawnz and drugs all the way

never had much experience with either but based on observation it seems like a better use of money than the 4 years in institutionalized education.

shit if you wanna educate yourself just go to the library and read whatever you can get your hands on, or a bookstore, whatever. if you want to discuss it with other people just log on to superfuture and start a thread on whatever subject you wanna discuss

jawnz and drugs all the way

never had much experience with either but based on observation it seems like a better use of money than the 4 years in institutionalized education.

shit if you wanna educate yourself just go to the library and read whatever you can get your hands on, or a bookstore, whatever. if you want to discuss it with other people just log on to superfuture and start a thread on whatever subject you wanna discuss

college chem taught me how to make meth and mdma.

its nice being home for a little, but its way too fucking hot to be steezy. 77 and humid on xmas like winter forgot about us floridians

humidity and rain killed me today. fuck orlando weather