superconfessional

if you do it, i'll do it

I've been thinking about it. I feel like it might be a foot-fetish deal. Which I'm not opposed to, but I've got a scar on one of my ankles, and I don't want them to think that I'm a ugly footed person... I like my feet.

pm me dood.

I've been thinking about it. I feel like it might be a foot-fetish deal. Which I'm not opposed to, but I've got a scar on one of my ankles, and I don't want them to think that I'm a ugly footed person... I like my feet.

pm me dood.

i would be SO down to be in a foot fetish shoot

watch the king of the hill episode for inspiration!

I was that, today. Woke up and had such a bad migraine I wanted to call in sick. But I was closing up tonight so I figured I couldn't screw them. Popping a pill every two hours tamed it, but the 40min walk back home at 1am wasn't fun. Public transit needs to run later here.

I think I've got an addiction to wanting to sell my old stuff. I've been adding to the pile recently, really cutting down posessions. But it's spreading past jawns and I'm trying to get rid of everything I possibly can. It's too bad a lot of it is years old and literally from my senior high school days, ie worthless.

^those were great.

i have a tremendous fear of losing my hair, getting fat too, but thats very much in my control, hair is not. the shaved head resolve of some can look good, but i cant even be fucked to shave my face, much less my head..

getting a little bit more serious.. im not afraid of dying, but rather not being able to enjoy living before that inevitable end. for some time now ive thought that if something earth-shattering were to happen to me, a horrible, life altering physical disfigurement, accidentally causing someones death, terminal cancer.. etc. id just cut out the middle-man of misery and take my own life

on that note, im unexpectedly (i assume) a pretty morbid person, and find that whole notion of dying by your own hand almost... romantic, i guess would be the right word, being an existentialist and finding meaning in man's decisions and ability to define his own existence/future and ultimately lack there of

then i think, shit, if the earth-shattering event were to happen, maybe even scarier than that is the idea of me being too pussy to kill myself once need be, and ultimately feeling even worse. i think in the end i really could do it though... something quick, or at least painless, and quiet and polite, in my home, alone, i guess id leave a note explaining myself so as not to be a total asshole to whoever may care about me by then, none of this attention whore jumping off buildings/in front of subways type public shit, id just be trying to end my days, not ruin other peoples.

maybe most of this started to come about after a close family friend killed himself. i respected it, the poor guy was sick, miserable and alone. i dont want to be told what to do or how to live, and admire others that "did it their way" so to speak, and that just seems like the ultimate, "fuck you ill do what i please" move. some call people who kill themselves cowards but i think its actually pretty ballsy and noble if in the right context. maybe you have had to know the guy, but i thought it was pretty cool/suiting that he left us a copy of fear and loathing a while before the deed. i now have it on my bookshelf.

*dont worry though if you are, im perfectly fine living now, like i said, serious shits gotta go down first, not getting my heart broken or something gay like that

I know supertrash / superconfessional is fairly liberal, etc, and I'm not really a stickler for rules or the ways things should be, but superfuture users really shouldnt be publishing ways and methods for suicide.

I know supertrash / superconfessional is fairly liberal, etc, and I'm not really a stickler for rules or the ways things should be, but superfuture users really shouldnt be publishing ways and methods for suicide.

where has this been posted?

that's bullshit, fuck suicide...if you're going crazy then go paint or rap, at least go triple quadruple quadraple platinum before you blow your brains out.

^those were great.

i have a tremendous fear of losing my hair, getting fat too, but thats very much in my control, hair is not. the shaved head resolve of some can look good, but i cant even be fucked to shave my face, much less my head..

getting a little bit more serious.. im not afraid of dying, but rather not being able to enjoy living before that inevitable end. for some time now ive thought that if something earth-shattering were to happen to me, a horrible, life altering physical disfigurement, accidentally causing someones death, terminal cancer.. etc. id just cut out the middle-man of misery and take my own life

on that note, im unexpectedly (i assume) a pretty morbid person, and find that whole notion of dying by your own hand almost... romantic, i guess would be the right word, being an existentialist and finding meaning in man's decisions and ability to define his own existence/future and ultimately lack there of

then i think, shit, if the earth-shattering event were to happen, maybe even scarier than that is the idea of me being too pussy to kill myself once need be, and ultimately feeling even worse. i think in the end i really could do it though... something quick, or at least painless, and quiet and polite, in my home, alone, i guess id leave a note explaining myself so as not to be a total asshole to whoever may care about me by then, none of this attention whore jumping off buildings/in front of subways type public shit, id just be trying to end my days, not ruin other peoples.

maybe most of this started to come about after a close family friend killed himself. i respected it, the poor guy was sick, miserable and alone. i dont want to be told what to do or how to live, and admire others that "did it their way" so to speak, and that just seems like the ultimate, "fuck you ill do what i please" move. some call people who kill themselves cowards but i think its actually pretty ballsy and noble if in the right context. maybe you have had to know the guy, but i thought it was pretty cool/suiting that he left us a copy of fear and loathing a while before the deed. i now have it on my bookshelf.

*dont worry though if you are, im perfectly fine living now, like i said, serious shits gotta go down first, not getting my heart broken or something gay like that

can you summarize this for me?

tl/dr

^those were great.

this is crazy, reading this while high, and that frequency shit still ringing in my ears is fucking me up. ha.

getting a little bit more serious.. im not afraid of dying, but rather not being able to enjoy living before that inevitable end.

word...i don't think there's any reason for someone to be afraid of death, everyone you've ever known, everyone you've read about in your history book has or will eventually succumb to it, nothing to be afraid of...on the other hand life is fun and i hope it doesn't happen for some time

Today, my guidance counselor suggested that I get therapy.

On the one hand, I'm fucking freaked out; but on the other, I'm excited. I've always done well in school, but I have anxiety attacks whenever I take tests, specially because I'm super competitive and need to do the best. In fact, my obsession with winning and being the best has caused me extreme stress and she said she's been worried about this my obsession with being the best of mine for a while now.

I'm pretty sure I have an inferiority complex, if I'm not the best at something, I feel like a failure for myself.

I'm hoping therapy helps me, because my potential is endless if I can overcome these attacks and my stubborn, obsessive competitive streak.

quick reply is gone?

my right foot is falling apart? first my pinky toe swells up and feels like its broken for no apparent reason, then the same thing happens to my index toe. Now this morning my the top of my foot feels like someone smashed their heel down on it?

i'm just too fucking needy.

the past few months I've been mostly at home reading and writing as much as I can...and my dad, who ain't been doin shit for the past decade keeps getting on my case about the smallest things. It's getting to the point just hearing his voice is grating on my fucking nerves like sharp nails on a chalkboard. At one point I posted on here about how my dad was a style icon to me growing up, well, as of now I respect him because he's my dad... but I've gotten to the point in my life where I don't see him as a role model, father figure, any of that, fuck it dude is just getting in the way and fucking up my flow. On the real, the dude ain't contribute shit but negative energy and losses to everything around him these past 10 years.

most people I know get along with their dad's WAY MORE when they dont live in the same house