superconfessional

i supposed youre right. =/

but if i havent fucked him yet...its still fair game, no?

wat julz !? i was patiently awaiting the verdict of toilet roll size or not. cmon julz how much longer till you score? lul. GO JULZ !

I'm regularly fucking/seeing one girl (no long-term plans though) and just had an extended make-out with a close friend (whom I'm sort-of crushing on).

I think I should feel like more of a jerk than I do.

get a room you two (0.5)

speaking of boners

i popped a stiffy last night while dancing with this dime piece

really embarrassing

i know its normal but it hadnt happened to me in ages

this happens to me often (10)

but not just when dancing up on a girl

always

and forever

everywhere.

thank god for the sit/tuck.

I've been trying to bulk up for about 6 months now and I DESPERATELY want to go on diet to lose about 10kg but I know I don't have the willpower to resist all the Xmas treats so I've been putting it off for about a month now. Why won't Xmas just get the fuck over with? I'm also putting off looking for work until after the new year too because I know it's pointless!

truth !? props to youg meng. one time my friend and my other friend were on a bet of who can last the longest without fapping and were on a honor system of who gave in or not... theyre pretty honorable people.

never knew who won tho.

confession:

My last exam of my undergrad career is on monday the 22nd and i dont feel like studying im set in stone for a B unless i get below a 48 which is possible with the general knowledge of going to class as is but if i STUDY ! and get higher than a 92 i get an A. is it worth it ? so far as of today its a no study day i have more days to contemplate/procrastinate. im just lazy and dont care right now

ps. i need to workout and be on a more healthy diet schedule because im beginning to feel a little anorexic

I haven't shaved for a little over a week. This is the longest I've gone without shaving in recent memory. I can't grow a very good beard, but I think I'm going to let it grow out until Christmas to see how whitetrashy/JoeDirt I can look by then. I have a long vacation coming up, so I'm not too worried about looking like a bum for the next couple of weeks...

I haven't shaved for a little over a week. This is the longest I've gone without shaving in recent memory. I can't grow a very good beard, but I think I'm going to let it grow out until Christmas to see how whitetrashy/JoeDirt I can look by then. I have a long vacation coming up, so I'm not too worried about looking like a bum for the next couple of weeks...

I shaved today for the first time in about 2 months, also can't grow a proper beard and it had got to a length where it just looked ridiculous so today it had to go.