superconfessional

yo do those 5 hr energy things work like braylon edwards says? particularly about the no-comedown part.

im told they taste nasty, but do work.

yo do those 5 hr energy things work like braylon edwards says? particularly about the no-comedown part.

They're kind of nuts. My heart races for 30 minutes then goes away - but it does give you a lot of energy. They taste chalky and weird but it's like 1-2 oz.

The no comedown thing is subjective. They have some bullshit study they cite but who knows if its true. The bottom line is that if you're dead tired when you take it, comedown or not, you'll be dead tired when it leaves your system so the whole thing seems moot.

I just sneezed and it smells gross. The smell just lingers too

i tried to take a waywt pic today but it turned out to be a pile of epic fail.

where is sidney when you need him?

I tried to take one too today with my cellphone at arms length, all I got was my legs and feet or my chest. Might still post just to piss people off.

haha. i think we're all dreaming about it.

i've been sleeping only around 21h from saturday night till this afternoon. not even naps at lunch time and all... except today and i slept the whole afternoon !

^^^^^ awww :(

on the bus to uni today i noticed a guy was wearing kmws.

i swear my jeandar is far more advanced than my gaydar ever will be.

selvedge pocket from a mile a freakin' way.

:(

i just realized how pathetic my life.

2 of my close friends for several years now have dissapeared and only when i need them the most.

i'm feeling like shit now and i realized i've got no one to go out with or talk to.

i just realized how pathetic my life.

2 of my close friends for several years now have dissapeared and only when i need them the most.

i'm feeling like shit now and i realized i've got no one to go out with or talk to.

me too. i just deleted 2/3 of my 'friends' off of facebook and over 3/4 of my messenger contacts.

me too. i just deleted 2/3 of my 'friends' off of facebook and over 3/4 of my messenger contacts.

i think after a while you realize that 99.9% of facebook are people you randomly add/stalk/creep

and that 0.1% that you really care about could give less than two shits if you deleted your facebook completely.

i think after a while you realize that 99.9% of facebook are people you randomly add/stalk/creep

and that 0.1% that you really care about could give less than two shits if you deleted your facebook completely.

quoted for mother fucking truth

i am high as fuck

i saw my ex-gf that i was totally into and had a long ass relationship with at this snowboarding convention last night. saw this ugly ass nigga with her. mad muggin and shit. i am fucking happy that nigga is ugly as fuck.

i am high as fuck fuck

sup girl

my neighbour invited me out on a date, i dont want to mess up the me climbing out my bathroom window onto his terrace to drink all his beers relationship but i dont want to go on a date with him.

i took my recent ex to my dads place for a swim in the pool, was so hard to not touch, tomorrow we are going surfing, imma gonna get me heart squished again, im so dumb.

remember to wear protection when he's squishing your heart.