superconfessional

my post just got deleted but...

i'm approaching this from a completely biased point of view because i think striving for a neutral point of view in such an issue is bullshit.

the more time i spend with someone, the more attached i become to them, regardless of everything else. being attached to someone who as other plans sucks, i'm sure we've all been there. i got burnt a view times, now i know when to quit.

sometimes, it's better to just not see somebody. there's a girl whom i'm still not over 100% and probably will never be but we have almost identical circles of friends in vienna so we keep on running into each other. if i had the choice, i'd just make her disappear from my life.

yeah thats the bitchassness in me speaking but this is superconfessional

if it's not physical yet it needs to be, or it will never go anywhere.

it is, very much so.

but thats besides the point, I like her a lot past that. She also wears RO. but I can see what you mean moneytuff. Empathy is hard to find sometimes in situations like that.

yo maude

i was just browsing superculture

i downloaded power of soul because you were listening to it

its REALLY good

good you like it ! it's evan who got me into this dude :o

and i understand what you said by being attached, but you also have to wait 'til the other person is ready. cause making her hurry could fuck things up afterwards :/ both gotta feel on the same level

good you like it ! it's evan who got me into this dude :o

and i understand what you said by being attached, but you also have to wait 'til the other person is ready. cause making her hurry could fuck things up afterwards :/ both gotta feel on the same level

i know what you mean but i think in this case if max's account is to be believed they're way beyond the point in time where she can suddenly decide that she's ready.

i mean live the life & live the dream but there are only few exceptions to the standard patterns of relationships.

well, I've really only started spending a lot of time with her recently, so I feel there's ample time to figure out what it might become, and if it does, it does. I don't see things as black and white. There are many shades of grey.

Or you can do what I did…just not get a job. :(

Call me crazy skid, but I can see some potential problems with that.

This is the worst time in the last 70 years to be looking for a job. Do what Im doing and start collecting degrees.