superconfessional

^ when are we going to A next?

What's the weekend schedules looking like for you guys? Dunno if they're doing anything decent midweek still.

Could've went to class today, but spending most of it in the bedroom, followed by having a meal made for me and then some sweet dessert... well, I made the right decision, so long as my conscience doesn't catch up with me.

Oh, and I'm probably staying up all night, have to leave for class in 3 hours.

i've been sleeping super late lately. today it's 4 am. i was actually studying a couple hours which is more than i can say for the past few weeks. this is by far the most unmotivated i've been in school for quite some time.

i want to jump kick my boss for only scheduling me for only 13 hours this week. i can't survive on 13 hours, and no one wants to / can give up their shifts. guhhh

Kasper, that's too much hassle imo. I have like 15 family members, around 100 photos of me where i must be sober on like one or two, and it's fine to me. but if i had a serious job with serious coworker maybe i'd make a second account tho (except if coworkers had drunk pictures too).

to be honest, i don't really care too much about my familly or even my current co-worker. i am more scared about potential employers, i'd hate to go to an interview where they have seen my facebook profile beforehand (fucking facebook keep changing the default rules on who can see your profile and it looks like i'm slow to react).

probably easier to understand if i give a superconfession: i'm quite involved with recruiting at my firm and i checked the facebook profile of most ppl we interviewed. many ppl don't know their profile can be seen by everyone ;)

I feel bad that my cousin wanted to chill, and when he called, I didn't answer the phone. I mean, there were 4 other people here that could've answered - but no one did. It's not like we don't have fucking caller id, they saw who it was. I didn't even bother to check to see if it was him though, because as many times as he's told me we were gonna chill, he would always flake.

78 dead when i turned the TV off, i don't know why they wouldn't stop talking about how the current bush administration was going to pass off information to obamas people and start talking about the actual news, but that might be a little too much to ask of CNN