superconfessional

i just posted a thread and it got deleted in about two seconds. i hate these fucking thought police.

this was the thread, may it RIP-

"So for a while now i have been thinking that rep is overrated. I like the idea of it a lot, but at the same time, some people are 600 posts deep and have none, while others, after posting in WAYWT twice become peen gods.

So to balance the equation, i propose that we form a rep beat down team (this can also work to prop someone too if you think they need light).

If there is someone who is annoying, lets take em down a notch and show them what the taste or red is. Or, if someone is a underrated SUFU hero to be, well then hop right in and lets help their E peen SOAR!

This is your chance to slight or be slighted, let the user names flow with a reason for or against them and lets take the power back."

i just posted a thread and it got deleted in about two seconds. i hate these fucking thought police.

this was the thread, may it RIP-

"So for a while now i have been thinking that rep is overrated. I like the idea of it a lot, but at the same time, some people are 600 posts deep and have none, while others, after posting in WAYWT twice become peen gods.

So to balance the equation, i propose that we form a rep beat down team (this can also work to prop someone too if you think they need light).

If there is someone who is annoying, lets take em down a notch and show them what the taste or red is. Or, if someone is a underrated SUFU hero to be, well then hop right in and lets help their E peen SOAR!

This is your chance to slight or be slighted, let the user names flow with a reason for or against them and lets take the power back."

shut up man.

I hate when you're in-between that limbo of friends-with-benefits and girlfriend.

I'm in neither, I had a gf for nearly the whole time I've known her and there was definitely some chemistry there but we were never in a position to do anything about it, now I'm wondering if it's been too long and I'm permanently in the friend zone.

I've been seeing her.. and we go on dates... and there's chemistry there... but I think we've both sorta decided quietly and non-vocally to not call it anything. I don't exactly know why. I've got a crush on her beyond all shadow of a doubt, and I like her a lot, but I dunno how to go about it if she has no interest in a "relationship"

in limbo.

I've been seeing her.. and we go on dates... and there's chemistry there... but I think we've both sorta decided quietly and non-vocally to not call it anything. I don't exactly know why. I've got a crush on her beyond all shadow of a doubt, and I like her a lot, but I dunno how to go about it if she has no interest in a "relationship"

in limbo.

time will do the thinking and you two will only be more sure about your feelings :)

why?

i mean. if you're not sure of whats up, keep on seeing here and it won't take long before you see what you want. no?

it's about the mean time

in between

time

really though, the limbo period is to be savored. it will be gone soon enough!

had another post that got deleted, but if things are good Jeep, and you dont get the impression she is looking for other things/people you have no reason to alter anything, the uncertainty of a new relationship is one of the greatest parts of it.

At first I thought SUFU version 4.0 was the biznizz. But, now, I'm pretty unsatisfied with how glitchy and unfriendly it is to use day in and day out. . Of course nothing will keep me away from SUFU for too long.

I love you, Superfuture: Supertalk.