superconfessional

i had the most dramatic break up ever.

waking up in the morning after passing out from getting too drunk, seeing my just a few hours ex in bed, naked with someone else was a big blow.

how the fuck can i not wake up when they were fucking in the other bed!?

i had the most dramatic break up ever.

waking up in the morning after passing out from getting too drunk, seeing my just a few hours ex in bed, naked with someone else was a big blow.

how the fuck can i not wake up when they were fucking in the other bed!?

whooooooa, yeah thats major drama.

fuck that shit.

just answered ! had to prepare lunch and then rush to the library to check something.

i receive the new pm and new reply to thread notification (that one is broken btw) by email... guess it's for now the only way to know you received a pm.

i'm pretty sure they're still gonna make changes. (i hope)

they should use the old pop up window for giving rep. shit's annoying to have to wait for the page to load just to rep.

and oh, editing/deleting posts doesn't work right now.

just saying...

i'm pretty sure they're still gonna make changes. (i hope)

they should use the old pop up window for giving rep. shit's annoying to have to wait for the page to load just to rep.

and oh, editing/deleting posts doesn't work right now.

just saying...

ay i could edit my post!

rep power creates an illogical hierarchy of power that doesn't really exist. We all know certain members hold more sway than others, but simultaneously, their rep powers do not compute to their worth as posters.

ATTN: Cotton Duck. ;)

this new layout makes me want to not post, i hit reply quick and its a sign that i shouldnt post because it leads me to the middle of the page im currently on which is opposite the direction of posting. i had to try to post to actually make this work. quick reply aint so quick ?