superconfessional

i woke up at 1.30am yesterday night and the first thing i drank/ate was vodka caramel and get27. i also remember playing baseball with beers at that friend's place.

such a waste...

there was a work dinner/secret santa exchange thing tonight and the coworker i dislike..the one that played the 'my lipgloss is popping' song..the one that tells me her job title is 'stock' so therefore she doesn't need to be on the floor even if its just for coverage..the supersensitive super weirdo that got kicked out of not one but two living situations (room mates rebelled?)

was my secret santa..

she didn't bother to wrap the gift so i didn't bother taking it with me when i left the restaurant..that and that was my passive agressive way of getting back at her for making me feel awkward when she gave me an unwanted hug..when she ambushed me as i was mid-convo with a coworker with flashes from her camera..for telling me, "oh you can unwrap my gift since you can't unwrap yours!"

um yah

thanks but no thanks..

i just came back from a second date which ended not the way i wanted it to.

having to like someone not from where you live really is a torture.

after 2 years of having a long distance relationship, i guess i should've known this thing wouldn't work out the way i hoped it had.

he made the decision not to torture us both if we were to continue with what we have now.

if it was that easy finding someone who lived where i did, i would have.

why do the ones i like always have to be so far away.

ive been on an OPTIONAL outing all weekend when i should have been studying for my reading examination. I finally got back at around 9 ish and promptly passed out at 10pm. woke up just an hour ago and im freaking out. this exam is to happen in less than 3 hrs. and i have to know 7 chapters of jap. sigh*.

in retrospect i should have not gone and stayed in to study. however, the memories from this outing with friends was good times that couldnt have been passed up

im going to bomb this exam -_-

i just came back from a second date which ended not the way i wanted it to.

having to like someone not from where you live really is a torture.

after 2 years of having a long distance relationship, i guess i should've known this thing wouldn't work out the way i hoped it had.

he made the decision not to torture us both if we were to continue with what we have now.

if it was that easy finding someone who lived where i did, i would have.

why do the ones i like always have to be so far away.

man i hate that point of a relationship where u just cant connect with the other party anymore. Nothing you do seems right.

so i guess im confessing this for my friend cause i thought it was fucking hilarious and would be selfish of me to not share.

she was at the bar when her fuck buddy txtd to say he was coming up. remembering she had not shaved, but had a razor in her purse, she was off to the bathroom.

she stands in front of the sink, wets her legs and crotch, squirts some hand soap on her hand, lathers up and starts shaving.

btw, she is drunk and high...so imagine you walk into a bar bathroom and you see someone shaving their crotch and just the hilarity of the situation.

what would you say? what would she do? if she didnt notice you walk in, would you walk back out never to speak of it again?

you wait for her outside and when she comes out, say

"hey can I borrow your razor? I need to shave my crotch too"

confession

I have a marketing final in 37 minutes and sufu is just too awesome to avoid, even if its doppleganger sufu4.0...*sigh*

I had one of the worst days of my entire life today. The girl I thought might be the one have betrayed me in one of the worst possible ways, and I dont know if I can forgive her.

And to top that off, I had a prostate examination.

Im so fucking tired of life.

To add to the above mentioned, I got food poisoning today. Puking my guts out at the side of the highway, and still feeling like shit. This is starting to get surreal.

you just have to try to think positive bobo. I know it's hard but someone who would hurt you like that isnt "the one", better to find out now than after getting married and having a kid or two, ya know?

confession: a stripper, excuse me, "dancer" asked me for my phone number last night (without me spending any money on her)...

...I was actually hoping she would call

I must be getting lonely after leaving the gf,

tisk tisk on me

so i guess im confessing this for my friend cause i thought it was fucking hilarious and would be selfish of me to not share.

she was at the bar when her fuck buddy txtd to say he was coming up. remembering she had not shaved, but had a razor in her purse, she was off to the bathroom.

she stands in front of the sink, wets her legs and crotch, squirts some hand soap on her hand, lathers up and starts shaving.

btw, she is drunk and high...so imagine you walk into a bar bathroom and you see someone shaving their crotch and just the hilarity of the situation.

what would you say? what would she do? if she didnt notice you walk in, would you walk back out never to speak of it again?

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

suuuuuuure julz, your "friend"