superconfessional

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

suuuuuuure julz, your "friend"

haha, oh no you dont. look at my first or second lame ass post on sufu, (random thoughts thread) i specifically said that i wax... ;)

it's true, i was that friend
silly man, i would have shaved you if you had just asked!

you guys are sick...

i like it.

us three are gonna have a little "sufu meet up" if you get what i mean :cool:;)

and if you don't i mean we are gonna have sex!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

good idea.

This is the first time I've logged onto sufu since thanksgiving because I somehow forgot my own password. It wasn't until just now that I finally was able to reset it because of the shitty redirections by the server.

I hate sufu 4.0, but since I haven't bothered to browse sufu for 2 weeks at all, I don't know if any/everyone got banned for saying that.

Uh, I hope I don't get banned even after being like 10 days too late to join the bandwagon.

I can't wait until today's over. I keep getting paired up with this guy in class who might be the most selfish and dramatic person I've ever met, and who completely despises me. His motto is 'I'll take care of me.' and he says it constantly. He keeps saying I'm obsessed with grades and whatever because I keep trying to incorporate actual techniques we've learned in class in our work. Just because I read the script or see the movie that we're doing a scene from, he says I've tainted my performance and that's the only reason I do well in class.

Four times he has stood us up and not showed to meetings, and when he is there he's constantly on his cell phone or flirting with girls. He also seems to think he's the best actor in the world, and said midway into the year, 'I've learned all I need to know.'

I'm not a violent person at all, but every time I'm with him I imagine just going insane and bustin' his ass.

sounds like my kind of guy! you should maybe just look at the situation objectively and think "what can I do to be more like him" because he sounds simply godlike!

I feel this is relevant to your interests.

You should remember, if this "accident" should occur to your acting partner, his protective chest plate is his sternum.

EDIT: Bouwnt. For some reason, my cpu won't let me give out rep. I blame sufu. The rep would've read "bouwnt chicka wow wow"

An actor portraying a suicide bid accidentally slashed his own throat on-stage following a prop mix-up.

Daniel Hoevels earned raptuous applause for his performance

Daniel Hoevels, 30, collapsed with blood pouring from his neck after using a real blade instead of the blunt stage knife.

He was taken to hospital after the dramatic scene at Vienna's Burgtheater in Austria.

The audience had been in raptures, unaware the actor was facing his own demise for real.

But when he failed to greet their applause for the show's spectacular special effects with a bow they separated fact from fiction.

Police are now investigating whether the mix-up was murderous.

Officers have refused to rule out the possibility that a jealous rival may have switched the blades.

The knife had been bought at a local store and police are asking if props staff forgot to blunt the blade for the performance of Friedrich Schiller's play Mary Stuart, about Mary Queen of Scots.

"The knife even still had the price tag on it," said a police investigator.

The theatre's props manager has been quizzed by police about the weapon, Austrian daily Osterreich reported.

The actor recovered after emergency treatment and even appeared on stage the next night with a bandage around his neck.

"If Hoevels had hit an artery or cut only slightly deeper, he would have died on stage," a doctor said.

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/World-News/Actor-Slashes-His-Own-Neck-With-Knife-By-Mistake-On-Stage-Accident-After-Prop-Mix-Up-In-Austria/Article/200812215176524?lpos=World_News_First_Home_Article_Teaser_Region_7&lid=ARTICLE_15176524_Actor_Slashes_His_Own_Neck_With_Knife_By_Mistake%3A_On_Stage_Accident_After_Prop_Mix-Up_In_Austria

LA county sheriffs come to my house at right after midnight to ask me questions and the tell me that i have an uncle with sexual allegations against him.. JUST FUCKING GREAT.

happy holidays to you too officer.

i hooked on kanye's 808s & Heartbreak album. fucking perfect during my period of heartbreak. totally suffering from bitchassness disease.

i feel u mang, its perfect. i think im over mine though. thanks, kanye!

lol at not heartbroken or anything.

and i have been playing soulja boy tracks on repeat too.

hop off from the bedddddddd. turn my swag onnnnnnn.

take a look in the mirror say wassup, yeahhhh.

i'm gettin money!