superconfessional

oh shit, there's a plan?!

I feel for you astérix, I'm crushin hard for this amazing, gorgeous girl, but I'm moving in like a month and a half so I know I'm just gonna set myself up to be disappointed. Oh well... we're hanging out again tonight, she has amazing tits.

confession: I use entirely too much punctuation on here, wall posts, comments, texts, everywhere really if it's not formal. I need to stop.

I am too

about two weeks ago

when I was happy

and I felt like I had the beginnings of a relationship

how quickly things change.

yo, i don't know if you're doing this on purpose, but that shit just quoted is a pretty dope poem.

if you're feelin like you're in the pits, give writing a try. don't even need to be inspired, feel like shit, forget the bottle and the pills or whatever. just open up word and start typin shit like what you just did. you can even write crazy shit like make up characters who are actually projections of people/things/ideas you hate and them kill em off in your prose or poetry. Best of all, you can kill these things without going to jail.

eh, on one hand you can act it out and be immortalized as a monster (of the bad kind)

on the other, sure at the beginning if nobody knows who you are and comes across your shit, they might second guess entering a friendship with you or point in the direction of the insane asylum. But shit, get a few things published in the New Yorker, get a couple of novels under your belt that get decent reviews here and there...next thing you know, you can write about stuff like masturbating on a dead lover's grave or triple X rated graphic transcripts of phone sex between an old man and a college girl and win GQ's Icon of the Year. Just ask Philip Roth.

yo, i don't know if you're doing this on purpose, but that shit just quoted is a pretty dope poem.

if you're feelin like you're in the pits, give writing a try. don't even need to be inspired, feel like shit, forget the bottle and the pills or whatever. just open up word and start typin shit like what you just did. you can even write crazy shit like make up characters who are actually projections of people/things/ideas you hate and them kill em off in your prose or poetry. Best of all, you can kill these things without going to jail.

I've actually been writing a lot more than I was. I had read some stuff recently that gave me a lot of solid ideas and there was a lot of time just spent sitting on subways going over story/writing ideas in my head. It hasn't come to fruition yet, but I can feel the picture slowly coming together and solidifying into an actual writing project.

I'm pretty pumped.

that's good man. keep it up, maybe that's your calling in life

yeah pretty much every waking moment of mine is spent just thinkin up random phrases, lyrics, images whatever that may or may not join together to form something more cohesive...lately i been writing mostly poetry as i'm too lazy to work on a longer piece of prose, good way to pass the time.

i cant sleep. just took a sedative/anti anxiety drug that i havent taken for 2 years. dont remember it being like this. my heart feels like its going to just stop beating. scaring the shit out of me. i dont want to close my eyes in case they dont reopen :(

*i guess v4 still doesnt have all the bugs out so heres my edited post*

after drinking 136 ounces of beer and a blunt of chronic, in a span of no more than 3 hours, last night not only was i too drunk to fuck, but missed my second plane home in a row this afternoon

*i guess v4 still doesnt have all the bugs out so heres my edited post*

after drinking 136 ounces of beer and a blunt of chronic, in a span of no more than 3 hours, last night not only was i too drunk to fuck, but missed my second plane home in a row this afternoon

i was in a similar situation but a miracle happened. my plane was scheduled for 11am. I woke up at 10:50, not knowing that it was that late (must have made a mistake while drunkenly setting my phone alarm), took a cab to the airport, and only then realised what time it actually was. turns out my plane had been delayed to 1pm and i still caught it.