superconfessional

I'd really like someone to recommend a manga sorta in the vein of Evangelion/Akira - something philosophically challenging as well as emotionally straining. I mean, I hate to put it up to the celebrity-status mangas of history, but I hate stupid throw-away series that really mean nothing in the long run - just another reason I don't read manga that much as it is. If its not up to par with the likes of those, then I really don't have patience for it. Art has to be really good too considering the level those are at. The Battle Angel series is "ok" at best when stacked against Eva/Akira, so I need something thats gonna hold my attention and for lack of a better term, encompasses the whole "epic" ideal.

Recommendations?

ghost in the shell i guess... which is another celebrity-status manga.

ghost in the shell i guess... which is another celebrity-status manga.

read it, frankly liked the Movie AND the show much more than the manga. It doesn't necessarily need to be celebrity status, but I want it to be like, inspiring and challenging like Eva/Akira are.

i wish i was ballin like dinero tough so I could get the women's version of the MMM leather dismal has

it's a wonderful jawn

but still not on sale.:(

get it du. but don't buy a current/recent season one, the YKK zippers look wack. Get an original 1999-2005'ish one with the Italian MRS zippers, they make the jacket.

your sig lies!!!!!!

The Temple of Jawnz will never truly die. In fact there are already talks to reincarnate the Temple of Jawnz in another foreign land, very soon...

might be a mini-sufu meetup in that case, seeing as though I will have one or more other Asian sufuers in the cantina... always a +++13cm-MIJ/Raf/Rick/Bless/Juun/N. Hoolywood/Repetto/MMM/Hanes white tee foldin up a burrito concept. (Sydney Newteezy)

I'd really like someone to recommend a manga sorta in the vein of Evangelion/Akira - something philosophically challenging as well as emotionally straining. I mean, I hate to put it up to the celebrity-status mangas of history, but I hate stupid throw-away series that really mean nothing in the long run - just another reason I don't read manga that much as it is. If its not up to par with the likes of those, then I really don't have patience for it. Art has to be really good too considering the level those are at. The Battle Angel series is "ok" at best when stacked against Eva/Akira, so I need something thats gonna hold my attention and for lack of a better term, encompasses the whole "epic" ideal.

Recommendations?

1dbf8e41a3b61a54f4fe325ou5.gif

f8cce8b4d91c3480eae687bcl0.jpg

spanneranleitungxc8gz0.jpg

shortcuts073ji9.jpg

might be a mini-sufu meetup in that case, seeing as though I will have one or more other Asian sufuers in the cantina... always a +++13cm-MIJ/Raf/Rick/Bless/Juun/N. Hoolywood/Repetto/MMM/Hanes white tee foldin up a burrito concept. (Sydney Newteezy)

where does the creepy guy in Yohji trenchcoat and Rite Aid shades fit into this equation

today i met cjbreed

looking for shoes for my dad in barneys

yesterday i met jane (and i think her mom) looking for shoes for her dad at barney's.

i didn't say much because i'm not allowed to talk to underage girls especially when their mom's are around.

but i'll say she was supersteezy and so was her mom (kind of a babe i must say). awesome shoes / boots....

i smoked a blunt with paris hilton last night. She said she didnt know how to roll them well and she preferred cellulose. We chatted for a while and she told me the shit shes been doing lately. Gonna have to say she is one of the most banging girls ive ever met in my life as well as one of the most pleasantly chill personalities ive come across yet

i smoked a blunt with paris hilton last night. She said she didnt know how to roll them well and she preferred cellulose. We chatted for a while and she told me the shit shes been doing lately. Gonna have to say she is one of the most banging girls ive ever met in my life as well as one of the most pleasantly chill personalities ive come across yet

sctjqh.jpg