superconfessional

i smoked a blunt with paris hilton last night. She said she didnt know how to roll them well and she preferred cellulose. We chatted for a while and she told me the shit shes been doing lately. Gonna have to say she is one of the most banging girls ive ever met in my life as well as one of the most pleasantly chill personalities ive come across yet

i believe it

never met the girl, but the way you describe her is pretty much how i imagine her to be in real life.

I actually don't miss LA so much, but I know why really.

I live in the fucking suburbs in LA, and now that I am used to living in a 24/7 downtown situation in Taipei, I realize now that if I were to go back to LA, I won't be happy unless I paid some rape prices for a proper apartment in the WeHo/West LA area.

Once you break the 92% mark, you are eligible for selection to the Temple of Jawnz. Hopefully you do the right thing and spend the other 8% of your monthly income on Roppongi strippers @ the going rate of 70,000Y per hour. The drinks there, though, are free.

i dont "get" LA. whats good about it? its probably my least favourite big city.

i think the idea of LA is better than the reality of it, what the city represents. Probably better experienced as a state of mind rather than living there, of course unless you livin like Gouf

btw Beverly Hills Hilton is the most haunted hotel on earth

College is depicted as this incredible new experience. As with any situation or city, it's the people you know not the place you're at.

If you're good at meeting people and are very very open to each night instead of expecting a fucking "Animal House/Van Wilder" experience, college will be great.

Movies and media have every college kid expecting something unreachable. Realize that college is what you make of it - a cliche, but the sooner you realize it the better. Join student groups with your actual interest. Go to shit alone. Take a chance. Unless you shit your pants or go to a tiny school, no one will remember your fuck-ups.

Remember: TAKE CHANCES. With girls. With booze. With drugs. But don't be a fucking moron.

College can be a great chance for you to break out of your shell, true, but one word -

If at the end of college, you look back on those 4 years and think "damn, that was the best time I ever had and most likely will ever have in my life" and think that the rest is a downward slope, then you are fucked.

Every day is better than the last